Truth

Thread: Truth

Truth

I been ask to write a non fiction piece, for which I hope I am in the right forum. I've been told I cannot put the right words into every sentence after the first sentence. As you know in the first sentence there is a subject and a predicate. After I pass the first sentence and try to write clear, I cannot because I see no flow in the sentence, after the subject and predicate. I seem to be babbling. I am beginning to doubt if I can grasp general writing. If my thoughts alone are not telling me what words to write, then where are the words coming, except from me?

I write from my mind heart and experience, please tell me where else I can write from? I am a fanatic for placing the correct subject and predicate in the right place in the sentence as I am fanatic about spelling and editing the piece, "in journalism piece means what's written". Please critique this again? I cannot seem to not find the right forum to write, in just to get it critiqued. I am slow in my mine in trying to understand, new hobbies like writing. I cannot write outside of non-fiction only my thoughts my mind my heart and my experiences. Writer One [-o<

Paul in journalism you have to be able to tell a story that explains an event. You need what happened, who was involved, how it effected them. Also a good description of the place, time and surrounding.

Tell me about the day you got married?
    God hates a coward Revelation 21:8

Good writin' ain't necessarily good readin'.

Hidden Content ,

To encourage and facilitate "me"

I write from my mind heart and experience, please tell me where else I can write from?

Where did this sentence come from?

Paul, most of what you write I cannot understand. But I have noticed that occasionally you write, well, a good sentence. It comes out somehow both simple and profound.

You should try to do more of those. Here's another I remembered:

My question is if these friends knew about their friend, why didn't they do something to help them with their serious mental problems? I for one have had mental problems since I was sixteen and never killed nothing, but bugs, (I hate them).
    Best wishes. Emma
    How to write a good start: Hidden Content . Useful, original information. Long and thorough.
    Includes Hidden Content (do you start with description?), Hidden Content (a favorite with publishers apparently), starting with Hidden Content (a lost art), and more.

Blog Entries
    For me it's about personal perspectives. Putting into words one's interpretation of events.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.