Writers of WF Book - A Call for Submissions! - Page 7

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Writers of WF Book - A Call for Submissions!

When I first saw this topic I thought the title was "call for submissives" and I was like, "Hm, it's been so long since I've done that, I'm not sure I'll fit into the costume anymore."

Just a quiet note that mine's done, I just need a day or two to edit...
    "You don't wanna ride the bus like this,"

Mike Posner.

I'm going to have to back out, I'm afraid. That will put Scenes and Description back up for grabs as well as Resolutions. Any writing time I have needs to be directed to my current WIP. Sorry, I thought I could squeeze these in, but that's not going to be the case.
    “Fools” said I, “You do not know
    Silence like a cancer grows
    Hear my words that I might teach you
    Take my arms that I might reach you”
    But my words like silent raindrops fell
    And echoed in the wells of silence : Simon & Garfunkel

Those who enjoy stirring the chamber-pot should be required to lick the spoon.

Our job as writers is to make readers dream, to infiltrate their minds with our words and create a new reality; a reality not theirs, and not ours, but a new, unique combination of both.

Visit Amazon and the Kindle Store to check out Reflections in a Black Mirror, and Chase

Hidden Content

Cracking me up!! That's why my corset has elastic laces. I can even wear it after a hefty Thanksgiving dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Sonja View Post
    When I first saw this topic I thought the title was "call for submissives" and I was like, "Hm, it's been so long since I've done that, I'm not sure I'll fit into the costume anymore."
    ETA

You are just a big show off!! (I'm working on mine now, finally!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilo View Post
    Excellent. Thanks for the hard work to make the project a reality. I'll mark you as complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post
    I'm going to have to back out, I'm afraid. That will put Scenes and Description back up for grabs as well as Resolutions. Any writing time I have needs to be directed to my current WIP. Sorry, I thought I could squeeze these in, but that's not going to be the case.
    I totally understand. Good luck with your book!

We're approaching the deadline. We've got a ton of great material, but the more the merrier. If you see this and you haven't written an article yet, please consider doing so. If you have written an article, get someone else to do one as well!

Thanks!

Great news on expanding the deadline into this year, Kell!! I'm always on the lookout for writer resource books like this!!
    "You don't wanna ride the bus like this,"

Mike Posner.

I am foaming at the mouth.

Yes, I'll check that out guys as well as this! Thanks for the invite. I'm interested, but I am not sure about the focus yet. I'll get back in a few days.

Edit: Or perhaps, after a few moments of introspection. I replied to the PM. Get ready, guys! The suspense is killing me as well!
    Last edited by PrinzeCharming; January 27th, 2016 at 11:57 PM.