Things that please you - Page 51

Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41434445464748495051525354555657585961 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that please you

Actually finding where I need to go without making huge, unnecessary circles. My sense of direction is basically non-existent, most of the time.
    ''Your name reminds me of an air conditioner.'' - Izaya Orihara.

Quote Originally Posted by PockyPokolro View Post
    Actually finding where I need to go without making huge, unnecessary circles. My sense of direction is basically non-existent, most of the time.
    This may help a little; things look different from different directions, when you go somewhere look back every time you do a turning or changer direction, then at least you know that route in both directions.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

My husband. Being able to (finally) call him my husband.

Passing my cloud silver certification.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Blog Entries
    The long drive back home.
    My favorite word in the English language is "shenanigans." My favorite thing to do is cause them.

Smoke weed everyday.

Hidden Content

Philly cheesesteak.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

Nostalgia.

I was randomly clicking on stuff (and usually pray it's not a virus) and I found this: http://members.diaryland.com/edit/vi...ser=sexychelle

I don't know the person but it screams 90s and early 2000s. Lol. If you're old like me, you'll know why.
    20oz of Vileness. Hidden Content

When the water temperature in the shower is JUST right.
    "Coffee, please, and a shot of cynicism."
    - Lorelai Gilmore

Things that please me:

-Getting a personal record with my weightlifting.

-Pretty women.

-Good food.