Da Name

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Da Name

Da Name

Nomen est omen as they say, so search your name in the Urban Dictionary page, and post your results together with your (real) name*

*Idea by belthagor
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Adam: The first man to ever get laid.

Bam.
    If you're not sure how to take something I say, keep in mind that Bob Ross is my spirit animal. Hidden Content .

“The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.”
    Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    Nomen est omen as they say, so search your name in the Urban Dictionary page, and post your results together with your (real) name*

*Idea by belthagor
    how come you didn't post yours?

A god in everything he does. Associated with over superior intelligence, great talent and a charming personality. Fun to be around. A man with a futuristic view of the world.

You have a nice name, Atvillain
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by belthagor View Post
    how come you didn't post yours?
    First you must post yours so I could know you're not making it up
    Je suis Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    First you must post yours so I could know you're not making it up
    I did...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dimitar

You already know my name (and I know yours) so there
    Hidden Content

Hey, check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

And twice a week I'm posting my memoirs of Mom for anyone who wants to take a look

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    I forgot, so it's your duty to post

Quote Originally Posted by belthagor View Post
    A god in everything he does. Associated with over superior intelligence, great talent and a charming personality. Fun to be around. A man with a futuristic view of the world.
    Umm, you didn't post your name, just the definition...
    Je suis Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    We're not gonna play that way, M!
    Je suis Charlie.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast