Little Yoyo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Yoyo

Little Yoyo

I went to the pet store recently to take a cursory look at the baby rabbits and my eyes happened upon a little butterscotch angel, rubbing his head against any rabbit in the vicinity. Little critter looked so loving! I hadn't planned on getting another baby fluff so soon but watching him there, I had to take him home with me. I was rather lucky because a little girl came in seconds after I'd pointed him out to staff and declared loudly that she just had to have the yellow one, hah. This is Yossarian, 11 weeks old and second of his name, or Yoyo to his friends. ^^;

He's lying on my lap in this picture, cuddled up under his favourite blanket and falling asleep. Little guy is never happy unless he's being hugged, bless him. I told the vet about it when she remarked on how easy he'd been to handle and she couldn't believe how affectionate he was! She's given him a clean bill of health anyway and hopefully we will be friends for a very long time. I was crushed when I found out about Titan's little heart. Me and Yoyo are gonna eat enough carrots for ten rabbits in his memory. ^^;

Proud Mummy, here.
    Last edited by Boofy; August 18th, 2015 at 06:15 PM.
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!

You should see him when I stop stroking him, Ams! Demanding little bugger tugs my clothes to get my attention, hehe. :3

Cute! Unfortunately most of the rabbits I've known thought people were large, annoying carrots and would sooner take a chunk out of your hand than let you pet them.

Yeah some can be really unfriendly! You definitely have to watch them for a good hour with the other buns before you try to decide. A good pet store will have somebody handling them every day to make sure that they're hand tamed for their future, and most likely very young, owners. He is so clingy now I may well have to get him a friend when I start university. I don't want him on his own all the time ^^;

My cats are like that. One of them will cry if she can't see a person in the same room as her.

Cutie! But I've read rabbits actually don't like carrots... Go figure.
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

The ones I've kept do seem to like 'em but you aren't supposed to give 'em many. They don't really eat root vegetables in the wild. There's too much sugar in them and they'll get all pudgy :3

He's just a baby so I mostly give him young rabbit nuggets right now. Higher in protein for a healthy binkying bun :3

He eats his own weight in Timothy hay daily too!
    Last edited by Boofy; August 18th, 2015 at 07:06 PM.

Well, you have more experience than me, so I'm sure you know what you're doing
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

He's a gorgeous rabbit. Congrats! Yossarian is also a wonderful name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast