I Dabble. A bit. Sort of. Not really.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Dabble. A bit. Sort of. Not really.

I Dabble. A bit. Sort of. Not really.

Some of you will have seen some of these in various places around the forum. I... don't normally draw, but I've been feeling inspired lately. Dunno why. But I'm in a sharing mood tonight, also dunno why.

So here.

Enjoy.

Yes, I'm a narcissist, why do you ask?
    If you're not sure how to take something I say, keep in mind that Bob Ross is my spirit animal. Hidden Content .

“The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.”
    Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

God damn it, let my drawing get the recognition it deserves first damn you ;3

These are awesome Dubs. Really cool. As well you already ought to know from my never ending Skype compliment wave. Gonna draw you up a sign that says, "Don't feed the narcissist" and then ignore it. ;D
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!

Are all those drawings in pen?! I have to use up at least half an eraser to make any of my drawings look nice! I really like your expression in the second one, really intense!

He banned me with that drawing, Hiro. I cried for hours. True story. Totally true. ;___; -sniff-
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!

Quote Originally Posted by Boofy View Post
    God damn it, let my drawing get the recognition it deserves first damn you ;3
    But I'm jelly of how good your stuff is, why would I? :c

Quote Originally Posted by Boofy View Post
    These are awesome Dubs. Really cool. As well you already ought to know from my never ending Skype compliment wave. Gonna draw you up a sign that says, "Don't feed the narcissist" and then ignore it. ;D
    DO IT! Haha, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarHiro97 View Post
    Are all those drawings in pen?!
    Yup. Pencil smears too easy with my sweaty, sweaty hands. Oh, the sweat. Buckets. Loads.

I really like your expression in the second one, really intense!
    Thank you! I frowned into a camera and then drew the expression based on the resulting picture.
    If you're not sure how to take something I say, keep in mind that Bob Ross is my spirit animal. Hidden Content .

“The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.”

Wow. I usually go over my drawings in fine tip sharpie to make them last. Except, in the Dallas area it's illegal to buy sharpie when under 18. Weird and annoying. Why is America so weird?!

Wow. I usually go over my drawings in fine tip sharpie to make them last. Except, in the Dallas area it's illegal to buy sharpie when under 18. Weird and annoying. Why is America so weird?!
    We can't have the young'uns gettin' all high and [BUTTERFLY TICKLES!] on them there Sharpies.

You could make a little side business of it, custom silly avatars for friends. Llamas optional, of course.

Those are awesome
    I could barely muster a stick figure in pen. That's exaggerated but you get the point. Keep at it
    Gestalt Prayer
    I do my thing
    and you do your thing.
    I am not in this world
    to live up to your expectation
    And you are not in this world
    to live up to mine

You are you and I am I
    And If by chance
    we find each other, its beautiful,
    If not, it can't be helped.

- Fritz Perls

Quote Originally Posted by SummerPanda View Post
    You could make a little side business of it, custom silly avatars for friends. Llamas optional, of course.
    Dubatars, haha. Naaah. It wouldn't work. I have moments when I feel inspired, and I have people who inspire me, but 90% of my attempts at art are crumpled up in the wastebasket.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast