Without further ado, I give you episode two! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Without further ado, I give you episode two!

Here is the Spreaker link: http://www.spreaker.com/user/writing...ance-episode-2

Quote Originally Posted by joshybo View Post
    Question: Are there plans to publish this to the WritingForums Spreaker page? I was going to make a post about this on my Facebook and Twitter and I linked to Spreaker last time, so I was going to try to keep it consistent if possible. If not, that is fine, just checking.

Listening to it now and loving every second of it! Wonderful!
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

This sounds so good and I missed it! Will follow the link though and give it a twirl.

I love cheesecake Hidden Content Hidden Content

What can I say? Having finally finished decorating the attic, taken the dog out for a walk across dem spooky Yorkshire moors, stick to the roads, stick to the roads, enjoying the beautiful grey, rain infested clouds of a classic British summer, I managed to make a cuppa and settle down for the evening and follow this link.

Well done guys, loved every minute, a credit to you all. No need for the so called constructive criticism or feedback here. All the work read out, not only deserved to be read out, but was well crafted and a credit to you all.

Whether your work is available in paper or e book format, there's always something magical about it when it's read out by someone else over the airwaves.

I love cheesecake Hidden Content Hidden Content

amazin....
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12