So, You Just Joined... What Next? - Page 5

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: So, You Just Joined... What Next?

I came from writing fanfiction myself! What kind of fandoms are you apart of?

I would like someone to give me a subject to write about and then they critique my writing. What forum should I post in looking for help with that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannonfury View Post
    I would like someone to give me a subject to write about and then they critique my writing. What forum should I post in looking for help with that?

Colors of Fiction challenge seems like a good place to start, you get given 2 prompts and a member writes a firestarter story, that entrants take and make their own by re-writing it in their own way. Have a look at past member's entries and then if you feel like it you can always enter, this month's challenge is still running until 12pm est on MArch 31st. I hope this helps.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Brown View Post
    Colors of Fiction challenge seems like a good place to start, you get given 2 prompts and a member writes a firestarter story, that entrants take and make their own by re-writing it in their own way. Have a look at past member's entries and then if you feel like it you can always enter, this month's challenge is still running until 12pm est on MArch 31st. I hope this helps.
    Thanks!!

Hi all,

I joined to learn more about scriptwriting. I'm interested in working on scripts for short 3D animations based on the Greek mythology stories. There are so many to choose from! In particular, I'm looking to connect with people that know how to write for animation and that might be familiar with Greek mythology.

I know there are other forums that cater specifically for scriptwriting, but do you think I would find what I'm looking for here? Any suggestions on where to go here?

Thanks a bunch,
    Lav

Hi, I've been a member for a bit but have mostly stuck with posting between people I already knew in the groups, but i was hoping to take a step out into the web and get to know more people. I rather enjoy writing post by post role playing stories with other people and was wondering if there was a place to go to see and join stories like this?

Many thanks.
    Lady.

Hi ladysugarplum, we do have an RPG area but at present it is underutilized. It would only take a couple of members to breathe life into the area then others will join you...especially if you see who's shown an interest in the past and send them a PM.

We also have a monthly fiction challenge which could be worth a try
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Thankyou so much for the suggestions. Its upsetting to hear that it's so quiet. Hopefully I will be able to breath some enthusiasm back into the area.

Quote Originally Posted by ladysugarplum View Post
    Hopefully I will be able to breath some enthusiasm back into the area.
    Excellent!
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Hi, new here.

I write SpecFic, had a number of short stories and a couple of poems published. My problem is not ever finishing my half-dozen novels-in-progress.

Am I alone in this? Any helpful suggestions?