The Wolves of Langabhat

Read our latest author interview on Flashes >>HERE<< .

Thread: The Wolves of Langabhat

The Wolves of Langabhat

My second novel, The Wolves of Langabhat, is being unleashed by Wild Wolf Publishing next week, and I'm trying to garner as much interest as possible for the release, so any wee Facebook likes and shares on my page would be just aces. It's being released in e-book format initially, with print copies following depending on sales, so I want to get the word as far and wide as possible. I'd also like to say a huge thanks to all the guys on here who helped me with the parts of this book I posted on here, and in making me a better writer all round with all the good advice. You guys kick ass, and have a well merited mention in the Thank You page.

The wolves Cover 4.jpg

1014 AD

The terror of the Viking raids is a fading memory for the people on the Isle of Lewis, and the once dreaded Northmen have now begun settling on the island, living in peace with the natives. But when the settlement of Eanach is attacked and burned to ashes in the dead of night, the slaughter heralds the arrival of a terrible new threat on the island. Something far worse than the sea raiders of years past.

2014 AD

Five old friends come to Lewis for alcohol, the music festival, and a spot of canoeing. Calís stag is the perfect way for them to reunite, and comes as a welcome distraction for Ian, the troubled musician tormented by his own twisted existence. As a giant hill dweller with murder on his mind stalks the group, something very strange is happening out at the ancient Calanais Standing Stones, and an inhuman horror from the distant past begins to stir.

Something is howling in the dark of night.

The Wolves of Langabhat have risen.
    "If at first you don't succeed, aff wi' the bunnet, and in wi' the heid." - Old Glasgow proverb.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

That's it gone live on Amazon now, folks. 400 plus pages of Norse nuttiness and lycanthropic lunacy!

Amazon UK

Amazon US
    "If at first you don't succeed, aff wi' the bunnet, and in wi' the heid." - Old Glasgow proverb.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content