I'm Back - Page 2


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: I'm Back

  1. #11
    I just said it elsewhere, but welcome back, Bish! Congrats on all of your success and achievement and what not. Being a true grown up must be fun and fulfilling. Sadly, I'll never know.

  2. #12
    Welcome back. Maybe you can help these poor souls by giving them a dose of real humor. They've had to put up with me for months.

    "Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

  3. #13
    I was just starting out when you left . Nice to have ya back and great news about the job. I'm glad it worked out well for you ^_^
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX



  4. #14
    Welcome back, Bish! I'm glad things have gone well for ya.
    Wisdom is seldom boisterous.

    -- a guy I know --

    If you're into hillbilly themed pornography (and, really, who ISN'T these days?), check out Hidden Content and Hidden Content . There's no pornography, but everything IS written by a hillbilly.

  5. #15
    So ... you're back. After gallivanting off in the real world, making your mark and earning real money. Good. But that's the last time I let you borrow the car. Not cleaned and a near empty fuel tank I can live with, but really! Bullet holes? iron plate grilles where the windows should be? Nox tank? And who is that almost dressed person asleep in the back seat?
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

    Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

    "Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

    If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.





  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cran View Post
    So ... you're back. After gallivanting off in the real world, making your mark and earning real money. Good. But that's the last time I let you borrow the car. Not cleaned and a near empty fuel tank I can live with, but really! Bullet holes? iron plate grilles where the windows should be? Nox tank? And who is that almost dressed person asleep in the back seat?
    Sorry. I must have nodded off.

  7. #17
    Hey, Bish, you missed some cool stuff. And some uncool stuff. Heck, just stuff.


    ​and we missed you
    Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone.
    Robert G. Allen

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by joshybo View Post
    I just said it elsewhere, but welcome back, Bish! Congrats on all of your success and achievement and what not. Being a true grown up must be fun and fulfilling. Sadly, I'll never know.
    Beware: Grown up-ness sneaks up on you. When you least expect it... BAM. You're doing taxes.

    Quote Originally Posted by J Anfinson View Post
    Welcome back. Maybe you can help these poor souls by giving them a dose of real humor. They've had to put up with me for months.
    WE NEED HUMOR, STAT!

    But, nurse! They've had Anfinson! It's 50mg humor per post!

    YOU NIMBOZIO OF A DOCTOR! We all know BISHOPTM is the only TRUE HUMOR CURE! Not recommended for women who are pregnant or may become pregnant.

    Quote Originally Posted by am_hammy View Post
    I was just starting out when you left . Nice to have ya back and great news about the job. I'm glad it worked out well for you ^_^
    Prepare yourself. It only gets worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by InstituteMan View Post
    Welcome back, Bish! I'm glad things have gone well for ya.
    Thanks, IM! Glad to see you're still manning the institute.

    Okay, that was the worst joke I've had in years. I'll do better. I promise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cran View Post
    So ... you're back. After gallivanting off in the real world, making your mark and earning real money. Good. But that's the last time I let you borrow the car. Not cleaned and a near empty fuel tank I can live with, but really! Bullet holes? iron plate grilles where the windows should be? Nox tank? And who is that almost dressed person asleep in the back seat?


    You know, Cran. I worked HARD to make your car BEAUTIFUL. Just because there's a slightly deceased, scantily clad woman of the night, a few SAFETY bars on the windows, and I MAY have been involved in a MINOR shootout... I topped off your wiper fluid, I'll have you know!

    Quote Originally Posted by astroannie View Post
    Hey, Bish, you missed some cool stuff. And some uncool stuff. Heck, just stuff.


    ​and we missed you
    Fear not. More stuff to come. With 100% more Bishop.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

  9. #19
    WF member is like being a boomerang....
    The only one who can heal you is you.




  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by J Anfinson View Post
    Welcome back. Maybe you can help these poor souls by giving them a dose of real humor. They've had to put up with me for months.

    Hey! What about me?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

    And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.