Can you make a sentence a story? - Page 5

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Can you make a sentence a story?

Gone

He heaved himself off of me when I heaved.

Able was I ere I met Elba.

The British army absolutely refuses to buy a tank that doesn't contain tea-making facilities; this is so that if a real need arises (such as it being eleven o'clock), our troops can take a break from the battle to brew a cuppa.
    I can love my fellow man, but I'm damned if I'll love yours.
    Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand.

The Monster.

Why do they fear me so, can't they see I must eat to survive?
    Last edited by Moonbeast32; March 1st, 2017 at 06:04 PM. Reason: I don't like using the same word twice.

HE GAVE HIS ALL FOR US ALL

JESUS CHRIST, ON CALVARY'S TREE, RECEIVED THE NAILS IN HIS HANDS TO SET US FREE.

God's Plan

He came to earth in human form, to die and live again.

The archaeologist discovered that the answer wasn't forty two after all.

The date, march 24, 2017, marks the start of the chain of events that led to the human extinction on planet earth.

He sauntered into the room with a pistol, not expecting to leave.
    "He slides into second with a stand-up double." - Jerry Coleman
    "Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth." - Lou Gehrig
    "After Jackie Robinson, the most important black in baseball history is Reggie Jackson." - Reggie Jackson
    "Your Holiness, I'm Joe Medwick. I, too, used to be a Cardinal." - Joe Medwick to Pope Pius XII
    "I think Tim Wakefield would even say tonight that Tim Wakefield got to Tim Wakefield tonight." - Tim McCarver

Sandra laughed ironically at the war, realising it both started and ended, with an explosion.
    If we surround ourselves with 'yes' people, how can we grow.