Can you make a sentence a story? - Page 3

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you make a sentence a story?

The Diner

Taking a sip of coffee, Garret locked eyes with the raven haired girl in the dimly lit corner booth and smiled.

Anger management had always seemed to be a waste of time to Len 'Raging nutcase' Jenkins, but as he dragged his latest victims corpse across the room he had to admit, he didn't feel as angry as usual.
    Rimmer: You can't just whack Death on the head!
    Lister: If he comes near me, I'm gonna rip his nipples off!

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
    - Robin Williams

Drafted

The dry Iraqi winds, kissing the fresh wounds of our patriotism, carry a sign of relief as we lie here watching the convoy engulfed in flames.

Rainseeker

As Berxun the demonic shaman slowly drained the life from our heroine, she thought of her journey from the Golden Oar, through the desert of desires and to this exact point in time: the moment of her fated death.

Blog Entries
    My Rose Heaven

After the nightmares stopped, the good people of Ploys Maher bore audience to a grating, robotic voice, roving up and down the streets at night - WIATASSHRRN, it burbled; A FRACTIOUS POWER, and other seemingly nonsensical things, and they shuddered at what it all might mean.

notice board

Wedding ring for sale - never worn.

There was something about the way he looked at me that made me want to run him over with a truck.

Arisen from ashes to flame

They came alive with a blinding glow, emerging from the rusted scraps of the old machinery with heavy scraping sounds as their scathing clawed talons pierced the metal and lit it aflame.

Blood tinged water swirled and gurgled down the drain as he cleaned his blades with a thoughtful expression, for the next one he must use a bigger gag he decided.
    Rimmer: You can't just whack Death on the head!
    Lister: If he comes near me, I'm gonna rip his nipples off!

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
    - Robin Williams

Ernie Frogmoor was reflecting on the fact that a fortune-teller’s prediction that he would meet his death by ice had lead him to chuck in his job at the ice rink and embark on a new life in America, as he eagerly boarded the transatlantic liner, Titanic.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast