The Sample Box (Flash fiction - 594 words) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Sample Box (Flash fiction - 594 words)

If you ever want anything critiqued, feel free to message me. I'm one of the best you'll ever find. Though I must warn you, I am very gruff with mine reviews. But just keep in mind that it's all to help--not to bully.
    "The greatness of evil lies in its awful accuracy.
    Without that deadly talent for being in the right place at the right time, evil must suffer defeat.
    For unlike its opposite, good, evil is allowed no human failings, no miscalculations.
    Evil must be perfect, or depend upon the imperfections of others."

~Narrator of The Outer Limits

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrakis View Post
    If you ever want anything critiqued, feel free to message me. I'm one of the best you'll ever find. Though I must warn you, I am very gruff with mine reviews. But just keep in mind that it's all to help--not to bully.
    You may want to edit this post for proper grammar then.
    "Don't fuck with writers, we will describe you." -unknown

My blog- Hidden Content thoughts on trauma and healing through psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy

"When a child is abused, he or she will often internalise that abuse as deserved. It is a cruel reality that a child needs the parent so much, is evolutionarily programmed to trust them so implicitly, that when a parent is abusive the child will take the blame rather than completely upend their world and blame the person they depend on for survival." -velo

Quote Originally Posted by velo View Post
    You may want to edit this post for proper grammar then.
    "Mine" was deliberate. That's just how I phrase things.
    "The greatness of evil lies in its awful accuracy.
    Without that deadly talent for being in the right place at the right time, evil must suffer defeat.
    For unlike its opposite, good, evil is allowed no human failings, no miscalculations.
    Evil must be perfect, or depend upon the imperfections of others."

~Narrator of The Outer Limits

Amazingly written, really! Keep the stories coming in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12