/waves

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: /waves

/waves

I missed you guys and figured I'd stop by every now and then like I used to, if you'll have me. For anybody that has joined since I abandoned ship, my name is Beth, I'm 22, frequently skittish, awkward and shy but a genuine friend should you find you need one. ^^;
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!

Hi, Boofs. Welcome back
    Hidden Content

Hey, check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

And if you're into music, check out the brand new Hidden Content Hidden Content

once you join you never leave
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Don't us ever leave again!
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

You have my word, Schrods! Just keep the cookies flowing and I'm WF's forever. ^^;

Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Hi Beth, I am one of the new joiners you mentioned, so I can't really say that it's nice to have you back and mean it... there's something wonky about that sentence. No, I read back through it and it makes perfect sense. Hello!

How sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank!
    Here will we sit, and let the sounds of music
    Creep into our ears: soft stillness and the night
    Become the touches of sweet harmony.

- Shakespeare,
    Merchant...Act 5

Hey there, Musichal! So much seems to have happened since I left and yet everything is warm, fuzzy and familiar. It's always nice to see a new face, anyway. Thank you for the warm welcome :3

So Boofs, I looks like the vacation did you good. Hey are those elf ears?
    Hidden Content

Hey, check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

And if you're into music, check out the brand new Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    So Boofs, I looks like the vacation did you good. Hey are those elf ears?
    So close! Alas, the ears of a much shorter species most commonly referred to as Hobbits! It did me a lot of good, though I did miss you all a lot. Particularly you and Schrods, the most prized comedians of WF :3

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast