I am ... - Page 7

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ...

I am the chalice that binds you to the quest (pretentious, ain't it).
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

I am the assertion of existence.

(That might need a comma.)
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

I am the grass that needs mowing, I am one with the grass. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

I am thinking of a cheese toastie. Supper time!

I write what is right.
    "All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence you know."
    - Ernest Hemingway

Hidden Content
    _

I am writing a rite for a wheelwright, right!
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

I am not capable of understanding this game. I am serious.
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

I am not sure if Schrody does not understand the game because she is serious, or is serious about not understanding the game,
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

I am serious about not understanding the game
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    I am not capable of understanding this game. I am serious.
    seriously, 'I am', and then metaphore, it is a simple way of constructing and recognising metaphores, though admittedly not every post is metaphorical, my aims don't work every time, but :-

I am the chariot of instruction travelling the roads of knowledge towards the city of learning.
    A new story

Hidden Content