I am ... - Page 3

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ...

I am the fear that chews up your innards and spits corrosive bile when people seek to aid you.

I couldn't think of one for me that didn't sound silly ;3
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!

Quote Originally Posted by Boofy View Post
    I couldn't think of one for me that didn't sound silly ;3
    It is so easy to get pompous isn't it,

how about:-

I am the smile on the face of miscomprehension.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Aye. Using flowery words to describe myself and modesty are two things that seem at odds with one another. ^^;

I am the one you'll find mapping out wild and sprawling country routes in the dark, if you don't mistake my unnaturally large eyes for those of a barn owl.
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!

There is something about starting "I am..." as well, after all someone who smiles and admits to not understanding should have not a trace of it about them, but it still sounds weirdly superior.

I am the worm awaiting your coffin.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

I am what I am, a little bit broken, a little bit not, with a singular wit and knack for rhyme is all I've got.

I am the voice of Oooopsie, the apprentice of Doom.

I am diabolically charming on occasion...

I am a disgruntled consumer. There is no reason I should have to drive thirty minutes away for a bottle of wine.

Yes. I am aware that it is only four pm.

I am the turd that won't flush.

^ Where's the 'yuck' button?