Wow, I did that damn well!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow, I did that damn well!

Blog Entries

Wow, I did that damn well!

Doesn't it feel great when you read something you've written and just have to say, "Damn, that was great!" LOL!
    Where you can purchase a copy of Fallen Sun, my second novel. Hidden Content

If you could bottle that feeling and sell it to struggling writers, I bet you'd make a fortune.

I'll tell you if I ever manage to do it...
    A man in possession of a wooden spoon must be in want of a pot to stir.

I'm just a jealous guy...

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Absolutely.
    There is no burden we are given that is beyond our bearing.

I love the feeling! It doesn't happen every day but when it does it never fails to urge me forward through the tough writing patches

Oh yes, I love those delusions of competence.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Doesn't it feel great when you read something you've written and just have to say, "Damn, that was great!" LOL!
    Well get it damned well posted so we can all learn a little from your blast of awesome!

It would be great to have a thread where everyone could share their personal literary paragon.
    Not available to BETA READ at present due to (reading) workload. Hidden Content

Twitter: Hidden Content

On my ninth novel, and I think I'm just starting to get the hang of this writing thing...

===

Self-promotion: a necessary tool for those who cannot find others willing to sing their praises.

Blog Entries
    I'm not a writer
    just a sort of poet
    sometimes they're good
    and then I know it

But sometimes
    they do really stink
    which make me wonder
    and then think

Why I try
    to write at all
    when knowing that
    I'm bound to fall
    If you talk to a cat they look at you as if you are way below their intelligence to even listen.
    However, when you talk to a dog they look at you with such admiration and really do seem to understand what you are saying.
    Even if it is a bit silly...
    ...they still think you are wonderful.

Agreed!

An even better feeling is to look at something you really felt good about from the past, seeing your progress is really cool!
    One of my short stories I have redone a few times, each time with new things I have learned such as grammar.

Great fun!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast