[Health] Do you smoke?

Poll: Do you smoke?

Page 1 of 17 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: [Health] Do you smoke?

[Health] Do you smoke?

Do you smoke? Why or why not; what do you think about smoking?

Yes. I love black and mild -wine flavor, because this cigar tastes fruity and makes me float.

Some people compare smoking to a strong cup of coffee, others to a relaxing feeling. Many hate the smell...

edit: my avatar probably already hinted to this.

when i'm stressed..i smoke constantly...when i'm not stressed..don't even want one
    The only one who can heal you is you.

No.
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

No. It causes cancer and you die. Enough said
    Hidden Content

Hey, check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

And if you're into music, check out the brand new Hidden Content Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    I used to but stopped cold turkey about ten or so years ago. Now if someone walks past my home smoking it seems to stink the place out.

People can do what they want to do, as long as they do it as far away from me as possible.
    If you talk to a cat they look at you as if you are way below their intelligence to even listen.
    However, when you talk to a dog they look at you with such admiration and really do seem to understand what you are saying.
    Even if it is a bit silly...
    ...they still think you are wonderful.

i smoke. non-filters. drink obsessively...kind of like "leaving las vegas" drinking. i love pain pills and heroin..though i rarely do them.
    (yes. i do have some self-control). and i eat like a teenager. total garbage. i do what i want. why? because what is life worth if you don't?
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.”

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    iwhy? because what is life worth if you don't?
    To live longer and write more books?
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I watched my mom die of lung cancer. Horrible stuff. I smoked as a teenager and young twenty-something but then I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    i smoke. non-filters. drink obsessively...kind of like "leaving las vegas" drinking. i love pain pills and heroin..though i rarely do them.
    (yes. i do have some self-control). and i eat like a teenager. total garbage. i do what i want. why? because what is life worth if you don't?
    what?

please don't discuss drugs in my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonata View Post
    I used to but stopped cold turkey about ten or so years ago. Now if someone walks past my home smoking it seems to stink the place out.

People can do what they want to do, as long as they do it as far away from me as possible.
    You know hookah smoking? It passes through water, supposedly healthier...

edit: also as for me, I only smoke when I am relaxed, it adds to the chill.

Page 1 of 17 12345678911 ... LastLast