If you could reincarnate, would you rather be a guy or girl, and why - Page 7

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: If you could reincarnate, would you rather be a guy or girl, and why

This thread makes me wonder if someday science might be able to change dna (or whatever is necessary) and make a fully functioning woman from a man and vice versa. Might make an interesting sy-fi novel (there may already be some out there).
    It also makes me wonder about the possible merging of the sexes, as evolution progresses. Who knows what we might be like in a few thousand years, if we don't blow ourselves up by then. Me, I don't know. I'd have to think about it. I'd probably remain a guy, just stay single. I'm not real good at relationships.

What can I say, I've got a weird mind.
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

Good god! Am I really the only man on the planet whose faked an orgasm to get it over with?

EDIT: What a shocking post. How did I manage "whose" for "who's" on a writing forum of all places?
    Last edited by Phil Istine; May 31st, 2015 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Istine View Post
    Good god! Am I really the only man on the planet whose faked an orgasm to get it over with?
    lol. no. i always wondered if she bought that crap when i did it, though.
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.”

boo-hoo... It's way worse for females... no question, way way worse. The crap that happens I'd be flattening people right and left... guys know this, and that's why it's not an issue (for us). Some dude makes a rude comment or grabs your ass and * pow * you'd pop him. just look at those places still in the dark ages and what they're subjected to there. Okay... I would remain a guy, at least in this century if for that reason only.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightpoet View Post
    This thread makes me wonder if someday science might be able to change dna (or whatever is necessary) and make a fully functioning woman from a man and vice versa.

What can I say, I've got a weird mind.

LOL....Some believe THAT has already been done.... you know... making a woman from the rib of a man.. just sayin'....
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Sex aside Living in a male dominated society as I do, men most definitely have the best deal. Hell, when we are shopping and I ask the shop assistant a question their response is directed to my husband!
    Many years ago, when the wife and I were looking for a new car, my wife asked a question and the salesman addressed me with the answer. The wife turned on her heal saying "We're outta here." Fine by me, if the guy was that dense I figured it was his loss. On the other side of the coin, when the wife an I first started dating, she played on a minor softball team. I didn't attend their get togethers for a drink after a game because some of the more "mannish" ladies could get downright belligerent towards men without provocation

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Quote Originally Posted by popsprocket View Post
    Women are simple creatures in reality.

Chocolate goes in; affection comes out.

Popsss... NOT every time... yeah.. It could happen.. but absolutely .. if there are flowers.. and wine... lots and lots of wine...
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Maybe this will help you decide.

Men vs Women

NICKNAMES
    If Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose.
    If Mike, Charlie, Bob and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, Peanut-Head and Scrappy.

EATING OUT
    When the bill arrives, Mike, Charlie, Bob and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller, and none will actually admit they want change back.
    When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

MONEY
    A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't want.

BATHROOMS
    A man has six items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Holiday Inn. The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

ARGUMENTS
    A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

CATS
    Women love cats. Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats.

FUTURE
    A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a Wife.

SUCCESS
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
    A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

MARRIAGE
    A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.

DRESSING UP
    A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail. A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

NATURAL
    Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

OFFFSPRING
    Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams. A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
    Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

Ah, bless our differences determined by the sex It would be a rather tedious world if we were all alike.
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...