If you could reincarnate, would you rather be a guy or girl, and why - Page 6

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could reincarnate, would you rather be a guy or girl, and why

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    I'd want to be a bird so I could..... oh, forget it
    I see what you did there
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    Not that long.
    We'll no, but considering men only get, maybe ten seconds? And women often enjoy double that...

And yes, some are fakers. With enough study we learn the difference

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

Quote Originally Posted by J Anfinson View Post
    We'll no, but considering men only get, maybe ten seconds? And women often enjoy double that...

And yes, some are fakers. With enough study we learn the difference
    Trust me, we don't get that much, maybe a few additional seconds (depends on the orgasm, of course)

I never understood those women who'd fake it. I mean, maybe it's imagined like a man's ego booster, but you're doing damage to yourself and you don't have a time to relax and enjoy. Besides, not a lot of women have an orgasm during sex, so statistically speaking, it's more "normal" not to have it, than to have it. It's another moronic thing placed in the heads of the women created by a modern hipersexual world, where if you're not able to do something, then something is wrong with you and you should be ashamed.

Being a pig would solve that problem
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

I can only speak for what I've been told through various sources, of course. Guess I'll find out if I get to come back as a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by J Anfinson View Post
    I can only speak for what I've been told through various sources, of course. Guess I'll find out if I get to come back as a girl.
    Well, I can't speak out of my experience, either
    Je suis Charlie.

from a man's point of view though, it almost HAS to be the woman's fault if she can't get off. because as a man?
    i can pretty much blast no matter what the chick is doing or how she's doing it. i can even blast on unattractive chicks.
    so if a chick can't? i pretty much think..."hmmm. wonder what the hell HER problem is". ha ha
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.”

Sex aside Living in a male dominated society as I do, men most definitely have the best deal. Hell, when we are shopping and I ask the shop assistant a question their response is directed to my husband!
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    from a man's point of view though, it almost HAS to be the woman's fault if she can't get off. because as a man?
    i can pretty much blast no matter what the chick is doing or how she's doing it. i can even blast on unattractive chicks.
    so if a chick can't? i pretty much think..."hmmm. wonder what the hell HER problem is". ha ha
    A lot of research shows that "g" spot doesn't even exist, and who knows, maybe the women who can are higher on the evolutionary scale (humans are still evolving, although you can hardly notice that). I know you're just messing with me, though

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Sex aside Living in a male dominated society as I do, men most definitely have the best deal. Hell, when we are shopping and I ask the shop assistant a question their response is directed to my husband!
    Now, that's sexism.
    Je suis Charlie.

that also works both ways, though. i watched this news program that filmed victorias secret stores and the men that came in were charged higher prices for the stuff than the women. and a victoria secret employee said it was because men were generally uncomfortable in victoria secret and would pretty much just pay any price just to hurry up and leave.
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.”

I find it can work both ways. There have been times when talking to a female employee, they start off replying to me but before the conversation is over they're talking to my wife instead. Like I've faded from view.