If you could reincarnate, would you rather be a guy or girl, and why - Page 3

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could reincarnate, would you rather be a guy or girl, and why

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticweld View Post
    I also enjoyed watching the trailer for the movie. Funny how so little has changed over the years. Girls in skimpy out fits get all the attention while guys go out and kill the monsters, kind of like a day in my small town cept maybe the girls are on the chunky side here but we still kill all the monsters, least that's how I tell it.
    lots of series and movies are that way and other ways, reminds me of this old thread...

http://www.writingforums.com/threads...eing-like-this

please don't necro it.

back on topic now mmkay?

If I could avoid pregnancy entirely, I wouldn't mind reincarnating as a girl.

I'd just like to come back as me, memory intact... I know, boring.

How sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank!
    Here will we sit, and let the sounds of music
    Creep into our ears: soft stillness and the night
    Become the touches of sweet harmony.

- Shakespeare,
    Merchant...Act 5

Yep. Same.

If I came back as a guy again, I'd start working out much earlier in life.

And use my knowledge to further my womanmancing skills.

I know, but, come on, let's be real. That's what I'd do.

Also, I'd pay much more attention in English class.

And take martial arts.

It'd all be new if I became a girl, so I suppose that one would be more or less a self-discovery journey.

But I'd still work out as a girl. Also, I'd probably take formal music lessons. But not any soft vocals, I'd learn to scream. Like, the actual technique. Because when girls do it, it blows my mind.
    Need advice? Or just some cheering up? PM.
    Or bug me on Skype. Any time I'm online.

'I prefer to exist as a duality. Living alone is boring.'
    Crowley Karterson Jarvis

╙The Golden Crowl
    梟金烏

Personally, I'd rather replay myself to see how different things would've gone. But if I had to reincarnate into a new body I'd be a dude again. If only for the (very x 10^{all the numbers}) small probability of being born with diphallia without negative effects... (Although that's starting to treat reincarnation as a numbers game)
    ​[REDACTED]

I've always been a man Jack...gawd, you know what I think is so cool nowadays? There are so very many young people presenting as gender ambiguous and that's a wonderful thing. I've always presented as female although as a teen I was often mistaken for a boy from the back. If I could be young again I would probably present as male, yet be bisexual. I dunno, no desire for male sexual organs at all. I just like having muscles and a deep voice yet still free to have makeup and nail polish...It's complicated.

I would be a guy and I would be a badass.

Sometimes people don't believe I will actually throw down if they piss me off or something, but if I was a dude,I'd solve that problem real quick. Totally a guy's guy, with a hidden sensitive side, but just enough to hook the ladies.

Yep.
    Last edited by am_hammy; May 31st, 2015 at 04:18 AM.
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

Quote Originally Posted by am_hammy View Post
    I would be a guy and I would be a badass.

Sometimes people don't believe I will actually throw down if they poss me off or something, but if I was a dude,I'd solve that problem real quick. Totally a guy's guy, with a hidden sensitive side, but just enough to hook the ladies.

Yep.
    Then, next generation, we'd best not meet. Hahaha.
    Need advice? Or just some cheering up? PM.
    Or bug me on Skype. Any time I'm online.

'I prefer to exist as a duality. Living alone is boring.'
    Crowley Karterson Jarvis

╙The Golden Crowl
    梟金烏

Mmm.... 'Rousey' anyone (ladies)? You don't have to be a man to kick butt, do you?

Honestly, I don't think I would if I could. I am quite fond of my brain and the rest of me. I'm content being female.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Mmm.... 'Rousey' anyone (ladies)? You don't have to be a man to kick butt, do you?

Naaaahhh, but it certainly helps.

I still throw down as a female now. BAM.

I had a reputation in high school and no one screwed around with me.
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX