If you could reincarnate, would you rather be a guy or girl, and why - Page 2

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could reincarnate, would you rather be a guy or girl, and why

Quote Originally Posted by Firemajic View Post
    LMAO!!!! Soooo... um... let me get this straight.... screaming in terror is...ummm, sexxxyyy... scrrrreammmmmm!!! shreikkkkk!!!!! lolol... ahhhh.. right! Allll good reasons to be... female... moan...

You are ... adorable...lol..
    I was surprised when I read it too, I just didn't think I should point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticweld View Post
    And go see what that noise was downstairs was in middle of the night. If your a guy and you scream when your scared, your considered a sissy when a girl does it, it's sexy. I never could figure that one out

Seriously ... just havin' a little fun with you... *hugs*..... luv ya bunches... lol
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Hard to say really. I like to try different things so probably a woman. I would have to be a lesbian though because I wouldn't fancy the risk of having babies.

FM- it's semi-scientifically proven that a woman screaming in terror elicits a similar response in men as the sound of a baby crying to a woman: a desperate urge 'run to the rescue'. It's genetic, I'm sure going back into early dawn of man when Dinosaurs and the like were a constant danger. Rather than run away, nature decided that those who offered assistance had a genetic advantage, statistically, a sort of elemental 'working together' as it were.

There now... using such logic I would venture... semi-scientifically mind you, that all a woman(supposing that she is lacking and desires, so) needs to do to get a man is walk about screaming. So there it is...

Seriously... I would come back as a man... I have a long list of people whose ASS I would love to kick...
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Err Kevin.
    Dinosaurs died out about 60 million years ago. Humans have probably been around in primitive form for about 200,000 years. We missed each other by a very long way

EDIT: That's it. I'll come back as a dinosaur. Sounds like much more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Istine View Post
    Err Kevin.
    Dinosaurs died out about 60 million years ago. Humans have probably been around in primitive form for about 200,000 years. We missed each other by a very long way

EDIT: That's it. I'll come back as a dinosaur. Sounds like much more fun
    a male or female dinosaur? ....laying eggs might be fun

@Kevin

Sort of like a "damsel in distress" thing?

I think this documentary proves my point... http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi261948953/
    erm... female dinosaur... no fighting over territory. Wait... I guess I don't know. It never occurred to me.
    Last edited by Kevin; May 31st, 2015 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I think documentary proves my point... http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi261948953/
    erm... female dinosaur... no fighting over territory. Wait... I guess I don't know. It never occurred to me.
    A good find. I remember seeing that film at the cinema when I was a kid. Amazing how they had film cameras over a million years ago

I also enjoyed watching the trailer for the movie. Funny how so little has changed over the years. Girls in skimpy out fits get all the attention while guys go out and kill the monsters, kind of like a day in my small town cept maybe the girls are on the chunky side here but we still kill all the monsters, least that's how I tell it.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast