If you could reincarnate, would you rather be a guy or girl, and why - Page 15

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: If you could reincarnate, would you rather be a guy or girl, and why

Just so you know, I was referring to kid's curiosity about sex, not peeping toms.
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by musichal View Post
    Only enough to keep the species going, assuming that is a desirable goal.
    That doesn't mean every woman "needs" to have a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Of course... you mean you haven't done your duty?
    No, and I don't intend to.

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    yes...us "sane people" do get very touchy about men and boys peeping at our daughters through holes deceptively drilled or placed
    in a locker-room or bathroom. some of us "touchy" people feel our daughters deserve more respect and honor than that.
    Dale, I wasn't referring to the holes in the bathroom walls (which I find super gross), but to conservative society and sex taboo (dirty magazines), when ironically, we live in the hipersexual world (sex sells everything). I agree with your statement, and think every human being deserves respect, not to be treated by a sexual object.
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

I would reincarnate as an all powerful god that lives among my creations.

If the child I'd be born to be was healthy, I think it would be OK to be born either girl or boy and things would be just peachy. The gender might not be only factor in pleasure, I've had a boyfriend whose nipples were more sensitive to touch than my boobs are. Mine look good with bras but that is about most fun they've been for me, I do not really like them being touched. If the new kid was frail, life would be easier as a girl, I think. If the kid was otherwise healthy but unattractive, it might be easier to be a boy, though physical standards have rised high for men as well. But I might avoid being born again as a human if possible, human life is getting so complicated and dependent on forces nobody seems to control, while society expects you to hold your life somehow together. Maybe I'd want to experience first hand some of the environments like rainforests or coralreefs that might well dispappear for good.

It says discuss so.

Interesting seeing as all religions with a reincarnation theme - Buddhism being the most dominant - humans are rarely direct-reincarnated as another human. You have to be someone exceptional - like I am talking extremely exceptional / one of a kind sort of deal - to even earn the right. The Dalai Lama is the only true human to human reincarnation ... this growing trend of past lives popping up is laughable seeing as 90% of them are kids coaxed by parents. I mean I believe seeing as my brother has a scar on his shoulder that makes no sense - does he remember a past life, nope.

If I was reincarnated, why be a human? Being there, done that.