why does it have to be like this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why does it have to be like this

Thumbs down why does it have to be like this

i'm really tired of waiting , it's really hard to wait for something or let me just say somebody , and missing is the worst , damn i really don't know what to do , i'm suffering and i hate this feeling and i hate those tears that fall down every moments i remember .................. it might seem strange or even stupid for some but for me it's something i really appreciate , i'm really sorry that i shared this stuff with you but i reallly have nobody to talk i just keep hiding it deep inside of me that's why i think it hurts me more ...............
    let your Smile change the world , but don't let the world change your Smile .

I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time. *Gives you a hug*
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

You always have us to talk to and there will always be someone to listen to you.

If you talk to a cat they look at you as if you are way below their intelligence to even listen.
    However, when you talk to a dog they look at you with such admiration and really do seem to understand what you are saying.
    Even if it is a bit silly...
    ...they still think you are wonderful.

No idea what you're talking about. Could you be more specific?

finding someone who makes you feel good about yourself is a very precarious position to put yourself in....the answer to your plight is inside of you...main thing is to stay safe and keep fighting those thoughts you cannot stop but you can learn to manage them..you have to find what helps you..you alone
    The only one who can heal you is you.

I have waited for years. I continue to wait. I may wait for the rest of my life.

Patience, in many languages, is defined as 'Long-Suffering.'

I have suffered. Long.

Do not consider yourself alone in waiting for someone.

Human emotions are not stupid. They are quite real, and anyone who discounts the feelings of another as 'stupid' is a blind fool.

Free hugs.

Attachment 8436
    Need advice? Or just some cheering up? PM.
    Or bug me on Skype. Any time I'm online.

'I prefer to exist as a duality. Living alone is boring.'
    Crowley Karterson Jarvis

╙The Golden Crowl
    梟金烏

There, there, it's okay...the wonder of the computer age, being able to reach out to others 24/7. we're all here for you. One thing that comes to mind is a humorist I used to enjoy. He had severe heart issues and probably knew he wasn't going to see old age. He was quoted often as saying " This ain't no dress rehearsal honey".

In other words life is short and the older you get the more that sinks in. You have to learn to grab the moments. Another author inspired concept. In one of her books Maya Angelou is on the verge of a full breakdown. She turns to a friend who comforts her and then advises..."I want you to sit down and write everything you CAN do".

After writing a few pages of everything...she could see, she could hear, and walk and talk and sing and dance and so on she didn't feel as hopeless anymore. I recommend finding a therapist. Someone who can help you sort things out and get you the right meds if need be. The younger you are the more years you have ahead of you, you can turn it around, believe in yourself.

I'm really sorry to hear you are having a hard time.
    If you need someone to chat to, I'm a good listener. Just send me a PM.

Things will get better one day, believe me.

stop waiting. this is from someone who waited for a couple years on someone to finally "understand what they left behind
    should mean as much as it meant to me." it doesn't work that way. because even if they eventually see it? what you see?
    how can you ever forget that they STOPPED seeing it in the 1st place?
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.”

Hey amelhope, sorry to hear you're in pain. If you want to talk, you're in the right place
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast