Shroud Publishing wants your book!

Thread: Shroud Publishing wants your book!

Shroud Publishing wants your book!

Just sharing this little tidbit. They do not require agent submissions. This has nothing to do with me except that I am on their mailing list, so thought it something folks would be interested in.

Shroud Wants Your Book

Now Open for Novel Submissions

Shroud Publishing is now open for novel submissions for a variety of genres. Selected work(s) will be published in print and ebook editions in Spring, 2016. Submissions will close July 1st, 2015 and will be reviewed by an editorial review board. Will also take pitches at ANTHOCON in June.

The selected manuscript(s) will join previously published Shroud novels/novellas by Tom Piccirrilli, Rio Youers, D. Harlan Wilson, Kevin Lucia, Scott Christian Carr, Richard Wright, Rob Davies, Maurice Broaddus, R. Scott McCoy, Cindy Little, and Jake Burrows.

It’s our goal to focus our efforts on designing, publishing, and promoting a book (or books) we and the author can truly be proud of. From cover to cover, this work will represent the very best that Shroud has to offer, and will signal Shroud’s return to longer-form publishing.
    CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES.

ETA: They publish some really great stuff

i don't know hardly anything about them, but they charge a writer $10 to submit. they may actually be a good publisher,
    but i have to admit that sets warning bells off in my head.
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    i don't know hardly anything about them, but they charge a writer $10 to submit. they may actually be a good publisher,
    but i have to admit that sets warning bells off in my head.
    That would be a red flag for me

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Interesting. I've submitted short fiction and they have a free option.

Their quarterly has quality work but haven't read anything full length.