So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 657

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

Quote Originally Posted by SueC View Post
    ...so no one saw me. Yikes, what is happening to my world?
    I got gas for the SUV tonight and my gas log says I haven't filled it up since January 9th. Considering the pretty rotten gas milage on that thing it tells you how little I've gotten around in the last month. (Not a tragedy for this introvert)

However, my whole trip this evening to a town about a half an hour away was while it was snowing like the dickens. The drive back home was pretty dicey and it looks like the snow will be coming down 'til about 9am tomorrow. So I really need to get to sleep so that I can get up in time for my writing time.

And I'm hiding from my grandmother who wants to contact me about planning things for my mom's wedding. I'll try to call her in the morning when I'm feeling more up to dealing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxee View Post
    I got gas for the SUV tonight and my gas log says I haven't filled it up since January 9th. Considering the pretty rotten gas milage on that thing it tells you how little I've gotten around in the last month. (Not a tragedy for this introvert)
    Went down the doctor's in the village yesterday for a couple of checks (They were fine) and that is my first time out since I went for a vaccination two weeks ago. The missus went back to work this morning, she couldn't face the idea that she might bring home something that could kill me and wasn't sleeping nights, hopefully the vaccine is starting to kick in now.
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

Blog Entries
    I done a lot of massaging (professional) in the last couple of days. I quite like it. There could be a future in my massages. And a building of my skill set that gives me new respect for a buddy, once upon a time, transformed from geek to the tantric yogi in the matter of his term time. Arrived at our place back then years ago with pony tail, Chinese slippers, his massage mat. He offered to 'massage' my wife. It could have gone either way that night. Lucky how we were drinking and I physically assaulted my buddy on his mat. Maybe I could look him up?

[hoh, pr*ck]

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    I done a lot of massaging (professional) in the last couple of days. I quite like it. There could be a future in my massages.
    I have always found foot and head massage to be a good introduction. A lot of people are quite sensitive and private about their bodies, but those are a sort of 'Public' area. It always seemed hands should be as well, but hand massage only seems to work as part of a general torso thing.

Been mending a picture frame I dropped yesterday. It is a picture the missus' grandfather drew and framed and she was madder than mad. I think I have got it, it is all strapped up with bungees waiting for the glue to go off, fingers crossed.
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SueC View Post
    Wishing I had wine. Haven't been out of the house since last Friday. I'll have to go tomorrow for sure, even though it's going to be colder than today and more snow coming in. I wore the same top for two days; one of them was Sunday and I didn't go down for mail - so no one saw me. Yikes, what is happening to my world?
    This wine situation is a travesty. If I were closer to u I would hike to the liquor store and buy u a case of wine so this would not happen again. No women should b w/o her wine due to in climate weather. I go buy my mom her wine all the time so she can stay wrapped up in her cozy blankets on her days off from the working as a nurse in the front lines. I would b honored if I could also rectify your lack of wine conundrum.
    Some girls are made of Supernova’s,Moonbeam dances ,Stardust sprinkles,Forest Witches and Crows Kisses ~ RR

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    I have always found foot and head massage to be a good introduction. A lot of people are quite sensitive and private about their bodies, but those are a sort of 'Public' area. It always seemed hands should be as well, but hand massage only seems to work as part of a general torso thing.

Been mending a picture frame I dropped yesterday. It is a picture the missus' grandfather drew and framed and she was madder than mad. I think I have got it, it is all strapped up with bungees waiting for the glue to go off, fingers crossed.
    Yes. Serious now. Hand massage, and feet. Some people can't touch their feet.

Quote Originally Posted by River Rose View Post
    This wine situation is a travesty. If I were closer to u I would hike to the liquor store and buy u a case of wine so this would not happen again. No women should b w/o her wine due to in climate weather. I go buy my mom her wine all the time so she can stay wrapped up in her cozy blankets on her days off from the working as a nurse in the front lines. I would b honored if I could also rectify your lack of wine conundrum.
    What a honey of a girl!!! thank you Rose
    When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we'll see
    I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
    Just as long as you stand by me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aj47 View Post
    They are not expensive. A lot of places will try to sell you stuff you don't need. There's different tiers of cost/service and you may be looking at a tier above what makes sense for where you're at.

PM me. I have a day job, so I no longer earn money by helping folks get their blogs going. I won't try to sell you anything, but will help you become a better consumer.

I found a good price, on a good site.
    I bought it.
    I'm happy, that's what I wanted, and what I needed.

Now I just have to translate my stories and post them.
    It will be the longest job.
    My dream? Being able to enter people's hearts with words: giving emotions and dreams.
    JK Rowling (Harry Potter) has been rejected more than 10 times Remember, don't give up!
    Thank you all for the help you give me to improve my English.

The initial thing has to be firm not to 'tickle' or irritate. I think of picking up a bird, physically stopping it damaging itself, whilst trying not to scare it or upset it. Allowing time to adapt and become aware.
    Hidden Content

My grandma was a visiting nurse for a long time and talked about how effective a comfort it was for some patients to have their hands and/or feet massaged as she chatted with them.