So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 593

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

Here ya' go, Ollie. Now, you don't even have to leave the sofa.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Email and Bacon.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	25665

Feel better, my friend.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. It has been going on in a background sort of a way for some time, so I am hoping this is a climax and I am going to be rid of it in the next day or so.

Our cat is definitely pissed off, "Why don't they go out anymore and let me have my house to myself?"
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

A group of teenagers learned that 6 feet is the length of an average dog leash today...Breach my bubble and Rue Dog will have something to say.

I got orange tulips. Didn't want to leave anyone in suspense. :p

Name:	tulips.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	25669

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    Our cat is definitely pissed off, "Why don't they go out anymore and let me have my house to myself?"
    Your cat summed up my feelings perfectly.

I thought that after yesterday's distance learning had smoothed out and all was quiet that we were onto something. Today everything was a tumble from one thing to the next with my son getting stressed out (he talks when he's stressed, he talks when he's happy, he talks when he's upset, he talks when he's hungry....I keep wanting to yell, "I'm an introvert, dammit! Shush!") and tech not working and. I don't even know. Just everything.

Suddenly it's going for 10 pm, I can't believe it's even evening much less night, and the boy is STILL here working on science schoolwork (loudly) while doing bicep-curls with a can of black beans.

I wanna be alone.

I spent most of my day with my 4 month old daughter.

Name:	20200415_160355.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	25697

Potato Cat's thoughts about the tape frame challenge...are very outside the box.
    Last edited by Darkkin; April 15th, 2020 at 10:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Good for Potato Cat! Don't be a feline conformist!

My day swung from frustration all the way through to obnoxious satisfaction. Actually getting a poem up and working on a story, I'm gonna call it a good day.

I get to go back to work!

Congratulations, Darkin!

My day has been full of frustration, one mistake after another, and being reminded of every mistake I've evidently made over the period of the last decade.

It's only just now 1:15 p.m., and I just want the day to end; like I want to go to sleep for the next twenty years. I am so deeply weary--down into a place that no amount of sleep can ever touch. Just tired...