So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 571

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

pushing to get the t-cross, i-dot WIP taken care of.
    came back to obvious
    unknown-entity-inside-at-some-point-during-your-absence
    indicators yesterday.

normalize.
    interesting concept.
    *prepares for appts*

Blog Entries
    Took the day off of work, but left some of my writing there that I wrote on breaks this week. Won't get access to it until Monday. Meh.
    Going to work out, then get a haircut. Boring day. Which is kinda nice.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.

"So, how's life treatin' you, Amnesiac?"
    "Oh, you know, about the same way a baby treats a diaper."
    Sometimes, I wrestle with my demons. Other times, we just snuggle.

Just imagine being the telegram officer having to send this out. You've got a client who is super pissed the fuck off and you're doing everything in your power to not accidentally divert their wrath onto you because hey, they're already about to rip one person's ass -- they've got time to rip two. So you have to send this all while wondering just what in the absolute hell happened to prompt this.

Late 1800's it says, that shows the difference between England an the US. In England a letter would have got there next day, I guess we are a lot smaller, and I am pretty sure a telegram with a swear word like that in it would not have been accepted here. Nice one though.
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

Been out camping since Thursday and got back earlier today. Added some on the WIP after I got back.

My 10-year-old son asked me for a scary story Thursday night. *Heh heh heh* (Don't you kids know I cut my literary teeth on horror writing?) Bet they won't ask for another one for a good long while. Caught my 12-year-old son checking his fingers and toes Friday morning to make sure he didn't have any extras. Even managed to put a little fear in my 16-year-old.
    "Ammonia will disinfect sin."
    --adrianhayter

"Art is life, just add bull****."
    --Chris Miller

Blog Entries
    The cats in our house do not respect boundaries. At all.
    My cat has been flopping on my desk, demanding attention. I'm a sucker, and oblige. NOW my daughter's cat is doing the same thing. If my wife's cat starts in, I think I'm moving my 50 pounds of desktop and monitors to a TV tray.
    And they'll still try to squeeze on that.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    The cats in our house do not respect boundaries. At all.
    My cat has been flopping on my desk, demanding attention. I'm a sucker, and oblige. NOW my daughter's cat is doing the same thing. If my wife's cat starts in, I think I'm moving my 50 pounds of desktop and monitors to a TV tray.
    And they'll still try to squeeze on that.
    Cats typically don't care. :3

Yesterday we moved house, today was mostly spent unpacking boxes and trying to decide where to put the contents.
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.