So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 561

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

There is a bowls green in the middle of our village, I can't remember the title of the chap that runs it, but I was introduced to him once. I would guess he is in his early thirties; and he is a member of the local Labour Party. That is rather unusual in the Battle are, but the British are good at tolerating eccentrics. One of the advantages of living in a democracy is that eccentricity poses no threat, eccentrics are by definition a minority.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

It's the normal ones that wreck everything
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    It's the normal ones that wreck everything
    Strangely very few of the normal ones see themselves as normal.

Took the cat to the vet this am, cystitis. she was uncomfortable all day yesterday. I have hung a fatball feeder just outside the kitchen window, there are various tits, sparrows and young starlings visiting it just two or three feet away. even the common old sparrows are very beautiful that close up. Mow the lawns next, or maybe after a little lie down
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

are you normal..

It's funny how I can carefully examine other works and find glaring issues with them but with my fantasy?

- Thinking liege lords have no guards and sit in their manors all day.

- Having a liege lord who is used to going to big ceremonies freaking out over clapping.

- Having an edgy teen obtain stupidly powerful abilities too quickly with no explanation. Oh, and have her mom basically be the Jesus of their world but IT WILL ALL BE REVEALED LATER IN A CRITICAL MOMENT WHEN THE MOM NEEDS HER POWERS THE MOST!!

- Having an edgy teen farm boy BE AT THE WHEEL OF A WARSHIP GOING INTO BATTLE because 'lol, they do that in video games!!'

Blog Entries
    My son is going to be out-of-state all week at a leadership academy. I miss him already.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.

Mowed the front and back lawn, yesterday. Had a friend for breakfast, this morning. Er... A friend OVER for breakfast, rather... Heh... Worked off and on with my writing, most of the day. I've begun working on a new book that I'm pretty excited about, and so far, the writing is going very smoothly.
    Sometimes, I wrestle with my demons. Other times, we just snuggle.

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    are you normal..
    Of course I am. Well, different enough to be an individual. Mostly normal; mostly harmless
    A new story

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkin View Post
    Just in case anyone needs a weekend pick me up. Potato Cat reminding us what weekends are for.
    I love Potato Cat! *pets his little forehead, scratching around his fuzzy wittle ears...*
    Sometimes, I wrestle with my demons. Other times, we just snuggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    Of course I am. Well, different enough to be an individual. Mostly normal; mostly harmless
    How do you cope being harmless..did you type the reply with your toes or nose...