So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 552

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 552 of 552 FirstFirst ... 52352452502542544545546547548549550551552
Results 5,511 to 5,516 of 5516

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

Just finished a novella? Novelette? 51 pages, 13,676 words. Still some minor edits, I'm sure. I'm even fooling around with going back and developing a couple of supporting characters a little more, but for now, I'm satisfied; and exhausted.
    Her: Have YOU ever hit a deer?
    Me: What, you mean like, in the FACE?
    Her: ....WHAT is the MATTER with you?!

Spent 2 hours in a second hand record shop and came away with nothing...later on walked into a CD shop an bought the first one I picked up...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Helped at the Eagle's Lodge for a pancake breakfast fundraiser.
    Stepped out for some air, and noticed the new growth on the pine trees. I saw fresh, tender Blue Spruce tips.
    I picked as many tips as I could cram into my empty water bottle. They're in the freezer now. The next batch of beer I brew will be made with real Spruce Tips, not the oil I've used before.
    It's gonna be yummy.

"Now let's all agree, never to be creative again."

It was so Butch until yummy

In your garden. Prefer lantana but star flowers and sea holly will do, too.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    Spent 2 hours in a second hand record shop and came away with nothing...
    Stopped into a few second-hand shops myself today.

The last one we esceaped from was this falling down equipment shed operated by a crusty shopkeep with junk that arrived back in 1971...the back room was open to the forest beyond, it was dim, filled with fouled lumber and broken machinery. Even the dust had dust. (if I ever write a horror story, I know where they hid the body...)
    "A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
    ~ John A. Shedd

There is so many people to watch in these places..the one who wants you to know his musical taste,the quite searcher looking for a rare one,the seller hoping for retail prices...the list is endless..