So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 510

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

Blog Entries
    Jesus RoP, how long were you in for? If you don't mind my asking.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dither View Post
    Jesus RoP, how long were you in for? If you don't mind my asking.
    Only 21 days this time. My last bid was 40 days. You can read all about it in my blog.
    My favorite word in the English language is "shenanigans." My favorite thing to do is cause them.

Smoke weed everyday.

See below. Sounds like plans are afoot... ( Dots wot it sed hea) Trails in Wales are apparently open. "Ssshoo-Ellen" - someone told me that's how you pronounce Llewelyn.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lon...2-1479d2776927

(sorry for the extra dark text. My phone does that)

https://www.outdoorproject.com/blog-...ts-going-alone
    Last edited by Kevin; October 13th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.

Looks like Fall has finally decided to put in an appearance here.

It's cold, wet, and generally miserable outside. Which means I'll be inside as much as possible.

The only good news is that the weather guessers are saying November is expected to be warmer than average for us here in the middle of the state. I hope they're right this time.

It'd be nice to not have a winter at all this time, but I suppose that's too much to ask for, even out of "global warming".

Edit: Well, it finally quit raining, so I guess I can cancel my boat-building plans...
    It has been a steady downpour here for the past 2 days, and even on a hill, my backyard is a swamp.

G.D.
    Last edited by Guard Dog; October 16th, 2018 at 12:21 AM.
    Leave it be and it won't bother you.
    Screw with it, and it'll eat you alive.

Soon enough, nations will play second fiddle to corporations.

"The world is not what we wish it to be; it is what it is."
    "Freedom is the value, not protection."

That Moment When you turn around and the office secretary’s rump is inches from your face as she’s leaning over talking with another co-worker. Of course, this wasn’t the first time something like this happened to me.

Once, I was in a baseball game with my dad and uncle and after our team (Atlanta Braves) scored, the band started to play and this skinny girl with a tank top and denim shorts cut way too short began to shake her butt side to side. She was in front of me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Shield View Post
    ..this wasn’t the first time something like this happened to me...
    Do you believe in coincidences? Take the flirtatious compliments, man! Although a "thank you" to the lass may not be well received. They like to deny it's on purpose.

Well, we just got rid of our current brood of chickens. They are at the end of their egg laying threshold, and I ain't feeding freeloaders. 'Cept for my kids. Stupid law.
    Some nice lady and her maw came and grabbed them (hens) from us. She already has some of her own. The birds now have an acre to spend their twilight years.
    Mind you, my wife wanted to butcher them. But with Costco selling roasted chickens for $5 a piece? Really?

"Now let's all agree, never to be creative again."

New router, the internet has never been this fast or reliable. Wooooeeeee!

Woooooeeee...Mpbs
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Today, gloriously all mine. Entrenched and entertained,
    enriched and replenished following and composing on
    WF taking time only to create an elaborate meal
    extraordinaire, paper plates please.

‘Coffee, Tea and Other Beverages’
    Poems about the drinks that take us through our day
    available on Amazon
    Hidden Content

So why did the clocks go back today? Two men and two tractors run a farm nowadays, it wasn't for their benefit, it's like having long school holidays so the kids can help at harvest, that was a hundred years ago. Is it just that someone likes confusing people?
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content