So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 472

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

Blog Entries
    I took a peek at my FB page today and man, that was a risk. One guy started several rants and the next thing we knew the threads were exploding with garbage of rants, cursing and you get the idea. It's amazing how contagious aggression can be, especially in the written word.
    "Sometimes I wish I could stay asleep, not because my life is that dull and boring but because my dreams are just that good." - Mindy Dyksterhouse (MzSnowleopard)
    Admin @ Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    Student @ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content

That's precisely why I don't like Facebook and others in my family. It has no control over what goes over there. It's sort of like the real world. It ought to be studied as silly as this sounds because a lot of people use it. (psychology).
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

FB- Think of it as hot coals you have to walk across. After awhile the soul becomes impervious. See what I did there? Eh?

The sole becomes impervious ?
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Eye clinic at Moorfields yesterday, Glaucoma and field test. Boy, they were busy. 2.45 appointment, got seen just after six! Everyone was very apologetic, I felt sorry for the staff, they had an evening clinic after they finished with us. Been having a slight flare which had affected my visual field in right eye, but back tonormal now, there is a bit of a lump behind the eye which swells when I flare and presses on the optic nerve.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Wow, Olly. That's a long wait! Thank goodness the staff are so dedicated. Hope you are okay.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve very good news to impart:

The stoma hole in my gut is, for all intents and purposes, closed. There’s a sliver-slit of a hole, but it’s nowhere near as bad as it used to be.

Cheeto-Geebuss on a cup cake, that's good news!

Got told off in the office this morning for working on my novel at my desk between tasks! Sickener is that the guy who I'm pretty sure told my boss used to be a run a small press. Poor form!
    "If at first you don't succeed, aff wi' the bunnet, and in wi' the heid." - Old Glasgow proverb.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Watson View Post
    Got told off in the office this morning for working on my novel at my desk between tasks! Sickener is that the guy who I'm pretty sure told my boss used to be a run a small press. Poor form!
    When inspiration takes hold you just gotta write! The squealer is just jealous. Poor form indeed
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content