So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 469

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    but was it funny.....
    i laughed some. Yes...

job done then...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Blog Entries
    Went to the bar this morning to catch a few dollar draughts (between 8:00 and 10:00 any draught is a dollar) and found out that an acquaintance of mine had died yesterday. Everyone drank a shot on the house, as is customary.

I swear, every year more people are just flat dying.
    My favorite word in the English language is "shenanigans." My favorite thing to do is cause them.

Smoke weed everyday.

It's maple sugaring time, in the midst of a slew of nor'easters. Good times

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Reading up on the Soviet stars of the post revolution. Yagoda, Yehzov, Beria, the Great Purge, it's all great stuff. Yagoda was like the Yoda of the Empire- eliminating the last of the Old Bolsheviks. Gulag, Lubyanka, strangle, shot, torture... Just awesome. Not sure if I prefer the Soviet or the Chinese Great Famine. I like Stalin, but Mao I think was more authentic- like his 100 flowers campaign- "I meant to do that." What a line. He's really a human.

Our species got a little dumber today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43396008
    ​[REDACTED]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James 剣 斧 血 View Post

At least he got his last dissertation out before he croaked.
    My favorite word in the English language is "shenanigans." My favorite thing to do is cause them.

Smoke weed everyday.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James 剣 斧 血 View Post

That it did, I wonder who is going to fill the scientific void left by him. May he rest in peace.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Life has been a bit trying lately.

Over the last few weeks my vasculities has been playing up, my immune system fails to recognise very small veins and starts attacking them. At one level it stops blood getting through, which leads to things like cramps and sudden pains, if it gets worse it leads to internal bleeding, which can be serious in the wrong places, so far only an ankle and a lung. This leads to increased dose of prednisolone, which, in quantity, makes me irritable and short tempered and means I put on weight if I don’t watch it.

I had a call the other day to say a friend was getting out of order and threatening, and could I talk some sense into him. It was a bit urgent, but when I got there his street was closed for re-surfacing, and the surrounding streets over-parked of course. I found a tiny space, but rushing to get in, and watching the gap in front which was minuscule, I gashed the side of the car on a post by the pavement edge.

The car started vibrating badly as soon as I built any speed, ‘wheel balance’ I thought, partly right, a pile of half set mortar on the off side back wheel. I have discovered since my friend has an unpleasant neighbour who objects to people parking where he wants to put one of his five cars.

My driving licence was due renewal and DVLA refused me one without all sorts of medical and optical checks because of the Wegener’s, I am getting a 3 year licence, and have to go through the checks again when it expires. Fair enough, but a pain.

I have had an infection down the side of my toenail , also a pain.

The weather has gone horrid again.
    And now I have a streaming cold, went back to bed this morning and stayed there, snoring, until four in the afternoon when I got up and finished judging the non-fiction contest. (That is a plug for readers, contestants and judges in case you are wondering )
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Spring clean-up day.
    Prepped the raised beds, weeded the front garden. Bought seed potatoes. Cleaned the garage (WIP, my wife's stuff).
    The Little Lady is making that horrid Corned Beef and Cabbage. Not lucky enough to miss that.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.