So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 467

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

By choice, I stand 8 hours a day. I have a raised desk & no desk chair. ( I am only semi-retired, so have multiple monitors on my desk). I splurged and bought a Revolution Focus Balance Board to use while at computer. It is like standing on a see-saw. I just got it and am on it now. Wow! Love it. My partner tried, he also uses stand up desk, and immediately ordered one. For anyone who is stuck at desk for many hours, it is a must. Of course, you must work from high work surface. You can easily rig boxes to put keyboard & mouse on without expense of special desk. Really, I've done that. If I break my hip, I will say did skiing or climbing. LOL.

Fifteen minutes into Blue Planet II...​My god, it is gorgeous.

Is it just me or are the forums slow lately? What's going on?

Blog Entries
    Just got a bangin' new phone. Melikey.
    My favorite word in the English language is "shenanigans." My favorite thing to do is cause them.

Smoke weed everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    In the supermarket today there was nothing in the fruit dept. that was not wrapped up in plastic, there is usually a box of apples orsatsumas or something, but I guess I was a bit late and they had all gone. There was nothing to buy in the whole fruit aisle which did not come with a bit of plastic, WHY ? . . .
    Yeah, this an example of what's in the grocery store anymore.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OrgannicApples.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	20957

Oh, and the plastics recycler won’t accept plastic bags because they clog up the machinery.

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Blog Entries
    Learning Catalan through French

Name:	Learning Catalan from French.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	20958
    BOBO is an abbreviation for BOurgeois-BOhème Hidden Content
    Lighten up, there – things look different in Light than in Shadow Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    Yeah, this an example of what's in the grocery store anymore.

Name:	OrgannicApples.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	20957

Oh, and the plastics recycler won’t accept plastic bags because they clog up the machinery.
    It's not good is it. This has to change. But how?
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Quote Originally Posted by dither View Post
    It's not good is it. This has to change. But how?
    There is a good starting point, but at the moment I'm in too frank of a mood so it's best I keep my mouth shut.

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

That moment your stoma hole in your belly starts making weird noises that even your dog glances at you with a “WTF” look. Oh, you do NOT get to talk, pup.​

For context, she barfed right next to me while I was eating lunch the other day. She can suffer a little weird noise coming from my direction.

Got to make a dump-run. I remember the good-ole days when you could just throw stuff in your trash can. Now everything is flippin' "hazardous waste".
    I'm also on call for material support at the 'yard. Someone needs a sheet of metal or a gasket, they call me at home. Or the dump. No relaxing with a beer, and I'm tethered to my phone. Sux.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"