So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 465

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

That’s my post count.

Hmm... I suppose I’m OK until the 1300s.

Got myself a new maiden as my washed undies an socks had taken there toll on it's rust worn joints
    The only one who can heal you is you.

So, what should I read into this?
    Almost... twice as many laughs given, as received; twice as many likes; twice as many thanks. Hmmm. This message?...
    I'm not as funny as others. Or, as well liked. But, I am definitely more grateful. Smiles.

Posts3,172
    LOL (Given)1005
    LOL (Received)642
    Likes (Given)4890
    Likes (Received)2510
    Thanks (Given)2733
    Thanks (Received)1406

Last edited by sas; February 25th, 2018 at 12:19 PM.

/\ You already need to edit your post. Those numbers are already wrong. Unless we're doing alternative facts now.

I'm about over my cold now. Haven't been drinking enough (water) so I had a nasty leg cramp last night.
    My idiot sister wants a copy of our father's death certificate so she can sell a car. Of course his name was on the title, he always had to help her 'cause she's a friggin' co-dependent addict.
    I'll probably spend a few minutes in the garage looking for it. All she has to do is pay 20 to 30 dollars to the WA State Department of Health, and they'd giver her a copy.

Maybe she's using this as an excuse to reach out to me. I don't care. Her drama is bad for me and my family. I don't dislike her. I just don't want her around.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"

Blog Entries

'...Her drama is bad for me and my family. I don't dislike her. I just don't want her around.'
    Same here.
    Have a sister likewise.
    I keep her at an arms length ... well actually more than that
    Why don't you tell your sister what she can do herself, instead of just complying ??
    BOBO is an abbreviation for BOurgeois-BOhème Hidden Content
    Lighten up, there – things look different in Light than in Shadow Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post

'...Her drama is bad for me and my family. I don't dislike her. I just don't want her around.'
    Same here.
    Have a sister likewise.
    I keep her at an arms length ... well actually more than that
    Why don't you tell your sister what she can do herself, instead of just complying ??
    I'm glad it's not just me that has sister issues, are yours old or younger Bobo and Winston. Mine needs to grow up, get a proper job and begin to look after herself more, she's 24 for godsake not 6. Mine was very hurtful and spiteful towards me when ever she saw me no matter what I did for her, so I stopped speaking to her 2 years ago and now only speak if my mum brings her to where I live, much more peaceful. (Sorry for the rant guys.)

I have just completed another 12 hour shift and lok forward to another 2 before my next day off, woop woop, more screaming children.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Blog Entries
    Mine is older, 6 years – and would like to take part in all and everyone of my so-called advantages – like using my home as a hotel
    If I let her into my life she’ll walk all over it, destroying everything I’ve built.
    Our softwares are totally different
    Fortunately ther’s no law stating siblings should stay together forever.
    Lucky me
    BOBO is an abbreviation for BOurgeois-BOhème Hidden Content
    Lighten up, there – things look different in Light than in Shadow Hidden Content

In defense of sisters:

Mine is 5 years older. Only us, as children. She is opinionated and smart (Mensa), coupled with a feisty personality. We verbally can knock each other out, as I learned from the best. LOL. She put the spit in my eye, the cement in my spine, and the tongue in my mouth. The day after a heated disagreement, we go on as if nothing happened...because nothing did. Never will. We're on each other's wing for life, even if we peel off after a dog fight, we return.

Quote Originally Posted by sas View Post
    Almost... twice as many laughs given, as received; twice as many likes; twice as many thanks. Hmmm. This message?...
    I'm not as funny as others. Or, as well liked. But, I am definitely more grateful. Smiles.

Posts3,172
    LOL (Given)1005
    LOL (Received)642
    Likes (Given)4890
    Likes (Received)2510
    Thanks (Given)2733
    Thanks (Received)1406

Wats your reputation..not the public one but the WF points
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by sas View Post

Posts3,172
    LOL (Given)1005
    LOL (Received)642
    Likes (Given)4890
    Likes (Received)2510
    Thanks (Given)2733
    Thanks (Received)1406

Well sas, you're just going to have to try harder...

I took a side job three weeks ago, working it after work. I increased my annual net by ten percent in only seven days. I pulled my shoulder the first night , didn't feel it till the next morning, ate junk food late at night for one night, my hands were bloodied, currently have a dozen various scabs, they ( my hands) woke me up one night alkaline burning in the middle of the night ( I got up and acid washed them), froze a couple times on the drive home, paid the guys, all of them, well, and got'er done.

The owner is some rich dude who I've seen only once, noticed he had a scowl on his face ( permanent I've heard) who builds just for 'fun', but he was stressing my customer (the guy running the job who I know, and who hired me) about pre-billing a hundred percent which I did because '...In by the 15 th, paid by the 1st', it's only the freakin' 24th and I'm all done, so pay me, already. He won't be stressing on my bill come Monday.

That was an ordeal, 16 hour days, but totally, I can see why attorneys bill out so many hours ( till they burn out, or so I've heard). 'Ka-ching!' (thats a cash register noise for all you little wet behind the ears..)