So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 460

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

Glasshouse,

I am so impressed with your resilience. There are so many whiners about nothing. As you know, my daughter is handicapped. Can hardly walk, yet works as physician 30 hours a week. Deteriorating health since the age of six. I've no doubt I will outlive her. She never, ever complains, although in unrelenting pain. Like you, she has no complaints, which is why I've taken such a liking to you and interest. I like backbone. So, I like you. Best. Sas

If one puts the effort they will get far. The tough mindset is one of stubbornness. If one does not seek the help they'll run into trouble. I may be thinking stubbornness creates ignorance. To be determined and resilient, like you said, is the right kind of stubbornness and nor refusing to give up. I do enjoy hearing people and I know that I need to improve. With the disease I have, writing is a perfect past time. I will do what it takes because depression in my case is caused by not occupying my mind. I want to improve my English skills in composition, that way I will have something to do. I appreciated what you had to say in terms of resilience. Thank you.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

Cold outside today but the roads were dry, so easy
    driving...tonite, overnite, lots of snow and it’s offical,
    snow day tomorrow! We our very fortunate that our
    school district pays us for snow days...
    happy Friday.

That Moment When you learn the life lesson that not everyone's gonna like you, even if you're the nicest person ever. What matters is how you act when faced with that.

sitting in a pub john lennon use to visit 3 chinese or japanese guys came in an took pictures of themselves standing at the bar...i reckon i'm on all of there pic's
    The only one who can heal you is you.

So replaying Lego: Jurassic Park and got to the part where the park starts shutting down and everything goes to shit. Fun game, but something about the plot (of the movie the game’s based on) irks me.

So Stan/Ned/The Fat Guy shuts down the park for ‘de-bugging’ and leaves. A second later, all the gates start malfunctioning and they can’t use their phones, etc. Did no one think to go after the fat guy and get him to turn everything back on? Instead it’s, “Er, while we’re fussing over this, can you, Ellie, go get my grandkids?”

Blog Entries
    I've had a dry one and I'm bored witless.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Green Shield View Post
    That Moment When you learn the life lesson that not everyone's gonna like you, even if you're the nicest person ever. What matters is how you act when faced with that.
    I turned by back on that and those a long time ago.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Shield View Post
    Maybe, or maybe what matters is if it matters when you're faced with that.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

We got about 12” of snow since Thursday nite. I’ve
    been gone all weekend taking care of Maddee the
    Golden Lab and shoveling snow at her house. What a
    delight to return home this evening with my sidewalks
    and parking cleared. My neighbor was nice enough to
    shovel my snow. God, I hope he didn’t hurt his back...