So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 458

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

I asked my question: stating I believe I must have dyslexia, that I need to find an affordable writing center for this. Or how can I locate people with this specialty to help me. I briefly mentioned executive dysfunction. I will share what they tell me sas. I posted on quora. Just need to wait.
    Last edited by Theglasshouse; January 19th, 2018 at 09:02 PM.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

TMW you are in a Deaf/Hard of Hearing group on Facebook and someone yells about how those with hearing impairment don't have to wear their hearing aids just for the sake of the hearing's convenience. TMW you offer an insight from their (the hearing) perspective and you fear the flak. TMW you realize that there is a whole Deaf culture that you are not even the least bit aware of. TMW you realize the irony of being hearing impaired yourself.

My good luck made me find that uncanny has a call for "disabled people destroy science ficiton." I mentioned I had dyslexia. I noticed I missed a question mark, it has small errors but I even gave my mental history. I hope it works. It is in the workshop.

https://www.quora.com/unanswered/Wha...d-their-papers

My question I made to the experts at quora above.
    Last edited by Theglasshouse; January 20th, 2018 at 05:18 AM.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

Back from an unfortunately unforeseen and unavoidable hiatus. When life gives you lemons, punch it in the gut and have pineapple instead.
    You can never hate something so thoroughly as that which destroys what you love, and who is more guilty of this crime than the stranger who was once a lover?

They finally gave an answer at the link. Still thinking of going to a doctor a speech therapist in this case. The ORTON GILLINGHAM program is used for adults and I think children. They linked me to a website. Now I am asking a different question since I have been gone all day since I visited my grandmother.

I received my reimbursement from my last trip.

I have sufficient funds I can get a pedicure -- which means I won't be too embarrassed to go to the pool (if others are) due to my toes (I have syndactyl toes on both feet and even the pros are challenged so I go to the podiatrist, rather than a salon).

My feet resemble this foot from wikipedia (only unkempt)

This is hereditary. My older daughter and her son have the same issue. My mother and one of her brothers and her father also had it. It doesn't correlate to the vision issue that also is hereditary in my family.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

My mother too has a hereditary disease but in her eye and my uncle. They both could become blind if exposed to too much sunlight over time. She wears these special dark shades when walking. She was born with the problem. I don't know yet if I have the same sort of eye. In a car crash, is when my uncle started to lose his vision in florida, where some of american cousins of mine live.
    Last edited by Theglasshouse; January 22nd, 2018 at 04:34 AM.

Blog Entries
    Got pissed on twice today. Rain is so fucking drawing. I hate the fact that things take and fuck you up, and there's nothing you can do to prevent it, but god damn, it takes a second to get soaked an an hour+ to dry the fuck out.
    My favorite word in the English language is "shenanigans." My favorite thing to do is cause them.

Smoke weed everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmOvPain View Post
    I hate the fact that things take and fuck you up, and there's nothing you can do to prevent it,
    Take control! There is a bit in 'Just another roadside attraction' (worth reading) where the hero realises that another character is walking in the rain and taking no notice of it, not hunched, collar not up, and that it is all a matter of attitude, which is uder your control. Think 'What am I doing to myself'. It does not matter if it is being pissed, or being pissed off, you do it to yourself, or at worst let others do it to you. Your destiny is all yours pal.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Spent six hours today ankle-deep in dysentery in the basement of my boss's titty bar.

You know damm well I got open bar and a show after I was done.

Gave my best fiend five bucks to go cheat on his wife. Sigh.

Saw my bartender and found out she's already trying to fuck someone. I honestly laugh at this retarded bitch now. I swear I need better taste in women.

Overall, today sucked balls.

If that ain't life, I'unno what is.
    My favorite word in the English language is "shenanigans." My favorite thing to do is cause them.

Smoke weed everyday.