So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 455

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

i went the doctors and said i think people are ignoring me..he replied next
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    even miserable gits need a second chance......whining is in British DNA
    Is this true? My son's wife is a Brit. Thought just her unique personality, not island inbreeding. hmmm.

the best bit of advise i got before being married was never have friends with more money than you because the wife will moan for britian

the best bit of advise i got before being married was never have friends with more money than you because the wife will moan for britian
    LOL, LOL. That definitely is not the problem. They have more wealth than their friends.

if you want to look better get an ugly friend
    if you want to look thinner get a fat friend..and so on

if you want to look better get an ugly friend
    if you want to look thinner get a fat friend..and so on
    Hence "Your's is the fat, ugly one."

My daughter once had a conversation where some one said to her
    "Are you fatist?"
    and she replied
    "No, you're fatest"
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

I can always ignore them again.... and maybe I don't need to put them on a list to do it.

I have two monitors.... my screens are shaped thusly ... the one on the right is more square and physically smaller. I'll be getting a better monitor tonight that astroandy got as some sort of award. He earned points and spent them on a monitor. I'll know more about its characteristics once it's unboxed, but I believe it is larger and more rectangular.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MyScreens.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	20573

Edited to add...

and it is .... the rez on it is 1600x900 vs something ickier before.

It can be better if I can find the right cable. It's got a vga cable now. it has the chops for hd and my card can support that. but I have two VGA cables (the old one and one came in the box with the monitor) and ... there may be a wandering hd cable in the "hobby room" but we're not certain. Cables are relatively inexpensive and I can probably stretch the budget if the hobby room doesn't pan out.
    Last edited by aj47; January 5th, 2018 at 02:42 AM.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

got a haircut today...i go in with i'm keeping the length and don't want it to look neat and tidy....a short time later she goes for the mirror an i say can you take more of the sides and do the eyebrows..inbetween the babble i'm thinking the last three haircuts i've had i'm either a bore or look like a crap tipper...i just can't get no satisfaction...maybe a wig is the way to go..cut it the way i want to

I really don't get that 'haircut' problem. To me, 'I can't see it so what does it matter'. The interction usually goes:-

'How would you like it Sir?'
    'As you like, you're the expert.'

That is obviously not normal as they usually ask me if I brush it straight back, or some other question which will give them a clue what they think I want. Occasionally though someone takes my word for it, I got a really great 'Julio Cesare' once from an Italian hairdresser

Guy's hospital tody for my regular check, all good. Went in the charity shop on my way home and found three Sherlock Holmes paperbacks and really nice brown leather jacket. They were having a sale, 50p each for the books and two pounds for the jacket, bargain. As my friend said 'If you go to a baker's you find bread, a butchers, meat. The thing about charity shops is you never know what you will find
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

you got the face that would suit dreadlocks man.....cool about the hosptal stuff.....are the books on ebay now