So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 428

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

Fats Domino has died. Inspired thousands of young males to study maps in search of fabled "Blueberry Hill". Helped popularize the slow-grind dance craze. Daughters everywhere, were returning home with strawberry necks..Turn off the lights, please ( or turn 'em down): Ah found mah threelz...

My day is awesome. Wife and Mil flew off to misery , excuse me ...Missouri, on a mini-vaca(y). I will continue with my normal routine. Table Rock Lake is a beautiful place. After my many 'all lumped and itchy' experiences in the U.P. , I thought it amazing that there were no mosquitos in the woods ( Missouri woods). Who'd of thunk?
    Last edited by Kevin; October 25th, 2017 at 05:17 PM.

I hadn't visited another website to which I belong for over a year and when I did today I discovered that someone had posted a message on one of my threads a couple of months ago and I hadn't received any email notification about it, which was probably my fault, so hadn't responded. In my absence I was getting talked about in the third person on my own thread like I might be dead or something. I may have to start a thread on that site now entitled "So ... How'd your year go?"
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

Today is the end of the grading period ... done grading except for that one s...tudent who hasn't turned in his extra credit he specifically wanted. Um, my bedtime is Real Soon Now ...
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

Quote Originally Posted by astroannie View Post
    Today is the end of the grading period ... done grading except for that one s...tudent who hasn't turned in his extra credit he specifically wanted. Um, my bedtime is Real Soon Now ...
    Come on Annie, have a heart

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

He didn't get it turned in after my bedtime, neither. Not My Problem.

I thought FD died in the floods in new Orleans a while back.
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by astroannie View Post
    He didn't get it turned in after my bedtime, neither. Not My Problem.
    Goooood....Gooooood....

The hate is swelling in you now....

Join the Dark Side and you will achieve a power greater than any Jedi...

No hate -- they're all my favorite students. I'm done checking that email box though.

Yesterday I talked to a vet with ptsd in the lobby of my apartment building. He was telling me about how he signed up for three tours of duty and his mom was furious with him. But he was drinking a lot then. As he talked, his eyes teared up. He didn't look like he was crying, but tears were streaming down his cheeks. He once told me I was too nice to know, and didn't speak to me for months. I will keep trying though. He's a nice man

I am in Vt. this weekend working on our barn at snowmobile camp. The weather is cool and chrisp and the sky is that perfect shade of blue. Even though I work outside all the time, I still appreciate it and enjoy it.