So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 413

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    was your big toe stuck in the tap while the firemen sorted it out...
    Unfortunately not Esc, it was as simple as I forgot I even running a bath, my doseyness strikes again. All is well though I didn't damage my flat or the flat below mine either.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

I received this Bible study link today from someone in my email circle. See Psalm 109:8.

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    I received this Bible study link today from someone in my email circle. See Psalm 109:8.

I remember hearing this... very appropriate for the things going on in our country....
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...80&oe=5A4FAAD0

Hurricane Irma, I swear to God... You're already a headache to Florida, you gotta make ME sweat what with you looking like you're itching to get to Alabama??!

Speaking of Irma, I got recruited to Publix's disaster relief team today, which means that I could get shipped off to help rebuild stores or provide extra manpower for those that need it. Since we're based out of Florida, it's probably likely that I'll end up going down there.

I've also started dressing up for work, wearing a shirt and tie instead of the work-issued polo shirt. One of the perks (well, I'll leave that up to you) of my recent promotion, haha.
    If you're not sure how to take something I say, keep in mind that Bob Ross is my spirit animal. Hidden Content .

“The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.”
    Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Public Service Announcement:

If you ever feel sluggish, ask if you drank water recently. That is all. (#JohnScrewsUpAgain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemajic View Post
    I remember hearing this... very appropriate for the things going on in our country....
    You know, it isn't just one man, or some evil cabal of a few. The writer of that verse was addressing an entire people. WE are accountable for OUR actions.

On a happier note:
    We have a ton of "volunteer" tomatillo plants. When I was weeding, I almost pulled them (glad I showed restraint). Their bright yellow flowers are attracting honey bees, that help pollenate.
    My daughter pulled some of the potatoes and carrots out of the garden and made a curry stir-fry. She's learning.
    Saw a snake a few weeks ago. I didn't tell my wife, or she'd never go out there.
    Often, after tending the garden, I just stand there. A gentle breeze sways the leaves and stalks. An occasional butterfly flutters, and a dragonfly zips by. One of our cats lurks, possibly looking for that snake. Peace and balance.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.

So... I never outline any of my stories -- I literally don't know what will happen in the next scene unless my characters show me.

...Is this bad? Its bad, isn't it?

Not really, Greenie. It's called Stream of Consciousness. It's how I write. It's done pretty well for me.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

^ Thanks. :3 I was deeply afraid I was missing a crucial step.

Also, my fantasy seems to flow a lot nicer with just one POV instead of multiple like I had originally planned. Sooo...back to Mishu's POV and only her's! Wheeee!!!