So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 370

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

• Trump supporters trying to tell me that Kathy Griffin is a disgusting traitor who needs to be in jail and waxing lyrical on how liberals are destroying the country.

• Being yelled at by the secretary for something I didn't do.

• I'm turning bigoted against Catholic people for no goddamned reason. GREAT! As if I didn't have enough flaws I needed to fix. >:[

The worst part is, if I dared strike back, if I dared act like an ass, I'm the big bad guy. But it's totes OK if they do it.

Today was the new Monday this week. Work was so busy, didn't get a chance to relax really. But I'm home now so that's all that matters. However, I'm trying to decide what to do to veg out before I give up and just go to bed lol.
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

Quote Originally Posted by sas View Post
    Thank you for all the effort you put into keeping WF vibrant. I'll miss your keen eye in poetry workshop. Best. sas
    Actually, when I show up, I'll feel more like doing stuff... I always felt obliged to do work before play and now, with no work on the plate, the play comes first. I've got some life stuff (college for my son) to deal with that's also keeping me busy but once it levels off, I'll be here as a player, not a worker and I'll be able to contribute again to workshopping. I don't want to be a drive-by Like​r.

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    Your gain is our loss, those hours put in are much appreciated, good to hear your boy has a goal and is getting on toward it.
    I'm rather pleased with him. We spent a few hours at the college today shuffling virtual papers. He'll have to go to a distant campus because welding is not offered at a closer one, but we have public transit once I get him to the park & ride.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

I know most people like AC in the summer, but right now... Three times this week my angina has been triggered because I can't get away from the artificial cold. I shouldn't have to take mittens to work in June. Bad attack tonight. Nitro isn't fun.

Yesterday, my garden was opened to the gardening club. I was terrified! As it was we had a really good morning followed by a hearty lunch washed down with copious amounts of wine (which I also had to organise). Gardening is thirsty work

I have designed my garden like rooms. You walk from one room to another and each space has a different feel.

I'll post some pictures later
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check our my personal blog Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Sounds interesting, PiP
    BOBO is an abbreviation for BOurgeois-BOhème Hidden Content
    Lighten up, there – things look different in Light than in Shadow Hidden Content

I had ice cream on a wafer cone for the first time in awhile tonight and it was glorious. I felt like I was six years old again without a care in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by am_hammy View Post
    I had ice cream on a wafer cone for the first time in awhile tonight and it was glorious. I felt like I was six years old again without a care in the world.
    You're not supposed to make me think of ice cream. That should be in the rules. Now you've got me thinking about ccc [chocolate chip coffee] with a dribble of real New England maple syrup on top.

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    You're not supposed to make me think of ice cream. That should be in the rules. Now you've got me thinking about ccc [chocolate chip coffee] with a dribble of real New England maple syrup on top.

Lee you're speaking my language. Now I gotta get me some New England maple syrup. Coffee ice cream is the absolute best and sounds even better with maple syrup.

Woke up to a well endowed parliament. Oh my.

Whatever happens, even if the Tories lead the country with a minority government, all I can really hope for is that they replace Theresa May.
    ​[REDACTED]