So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 365

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

I have a guilt pleasure I want to admit:

I'm a white guy, but I like listening (and dancing) to music by black people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Shield View Post

abshowlootlee shocking... That's what it is. https://youtu.be/Npm5vxharc4
    Last edited by Kevin; May 25th, 2017 at 04:55 PM.

Salt and pepper makes an egg taste better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    abshowlootlee shocking... That's what it is. https://youtu.be/Npm5vxharc4
    Here we go again, those ignorant commie liberals are destroying our great nation

Ride on bro.

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Watching Michael Pollan's Cooked on Netflix....

We have a new kitten, She's ... around. I saw her yesterday morning. Her food is being eaten and the catbox used. Noodle stays upstairs pretty much so I doubt she's the cause.

Newb is named Elise (as in fur Elise I *think* I didn't participate in the name-choosing). She's a gray stripy kitty.

She was a foundling by my friends, who have 8 already and cannot keep her. If I ever see her again, she'll be shot and spayed and so on (assuming the gender assessment is correct--it might be a neuter).

When I did see her, she was adorable. Not at all the cactus-kitty Noodle is.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

Quote Originally Posted by sas View Post
    JustRob,

I'm the real Motown deal. I went to high school with Diana Ross. It had an elevator students smashed themselves into. I'm sure her ass was up against my belly, but can't prove it. Damn.

As I understand it Tamla Motown intentionally aimed at the crossover white music market. My angel took a liking to it during the 1960s, so when we met in 1970 she introduced me to it. It was very much part of our past lives together. I think the idea that the Beatles were central to the British music scene in the sixties is an oversimplification. Their popularity has always been a mystery to me, especially since their fans never actually seemed to listen to them.
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

LADIES AND GENTS!! IT'S FRIDAY!!! MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND FOR MEEE!!!

Got me a new video game. Friday the 13th the game. You can be Jason or a camper. Never laughed so hard.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Mom borrowed me for the day, which we spent at the zoo. I hadn't been there since middle school, so it was a fun surprise. Even though it is only located two hours north, I haven't been able to make the trip because I'm not allowed to go alone, and it's a zoo. Even though Rue is certified service, you don't take a dog to the zoo. Learned a few things and saw quite a bit more. So, a good time was had by all and Mom found Pocket, the Fennec Fox for me. He is the quantifiable twin of Fennec, my Pocket Fox... Currently, Pocket is keeping a watch on the second colume of my Strangeways verses.

Attachment 18271

Blog Entries
    Fixed a busted fuel line on my old pick-up. Installed some speakers so we can have some tunes in the truck.
    Next, it's transferring my beer to secondary fermentation and then going out to my in-laws for a cook-out.
    Wanted to clean-up the travel trailer today. Pushing that back to tomorrow.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.