So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 314


Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

  1. #3131
    TMW you are writing a spin-off of your General Mystery (involving Kevin McKinley) starring a ten-year-old boy who gets himself into a mystery of his own, and Chapter Two opens up with him drafting a brief email to one of the major (female) characters from the General Mystery (both that and this story takes place in the same town, at the same time) and suddenly, you find that you wrote this:


    Heridon typed that email into his email’s address bar, and suddenly the mouse cursor turned into a spinning circle. A second later, a small picture appeared above the name with some basic contact information:
    Kimberly Lars Miggs
    Student at Univeristy of Port Lisha
    Lover of exotic, oddball things
    He didn’t pay too much attention to that, instead he was focused on the image. It was same person he and his brother had met in the McWeegie’s a week prior, only she was now at a beach somewhere, flanked by her two friends all huddled together for a group photo. Is this porn? Heridon asked himself, gawping at Kim’s half-naked form, as all she wore was a bikini. The guys, he didn’t notice, though he did see that Kevin had a large tattoo across his chest, the word ‘VICTORY’ in sharp, bolded ink with white outlines. His eyes went back to Kim.
    She had something metal near her belly button. He squinted, brought his face closer to the screen. It was some type of ring. Why would you do that? He wondered. I thought you only did the ears.
    A car honk from outside snapped him from his daze.



    Hmm...


    EDIT: To be clear, the reason he's trying to email Kim, a college-aged student, is because #1- he found a copy of her email lying on the table at the bar, and #2- he thinks they can help his family with a threatening letter they got claiming they're out to kill his adopted little brother.

  2. #3132
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Australia/Oceania
    Posts
    50
    Lack of sleep in the night.
    Need to go back to bed.

    Class is at 9:30am today and I am not in the right sleep schedule to perform...
    Insomnia rears its ugly head once more sighs...
    Hidden Content
    Theme by Pennywise Purple
    Sugar high of the crystal skies
    answer me says the candy man
    the boat is ready, taking you to candy land sands


  3. #3133
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise Purple View Post
    Stupid ass electricity company wants to take me to court over 40 measly bucks unpaid... Wtf.....
    Dude you can make that back in 5 minutes...

    Also I paid them some amount weeks ago and they are still hounding my ass...
    Electric companies are only cool on Monopoly, I decided.
    i was thinking a reality show: Pay or Zap! - for every dollar you owe, you can opt to receive one second of electric shock instead. The power company and you both get a small fee ( and your bill is cleared). So in this case you'd get 40 seconds of non-lethal shock, and we the audience would get 40 seconds of entertainment. I would practice my screaming, and crying- like on a game show- 'exuberance'. If someone were like really extreme, like owed hundreds, they could place the electrodes in a 'strategic ' location. Eah?! Waddaya think?! Good, right?

  4. #3134
    Nearly had a head on collision in my driving lesson. I think I'll have my license soon...
    ​[REDACTED]

  5. #3135
    Quote Originally Posted by James 剣 斧 血 View Post
    Nearly had a head on collision in my driving lesson. I think I'll have my license soon...
    I'm trying to work out if that's a joke. I'm glad that you missed him though.


  6. #3136
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Australia/Oceania
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    i was thinking a reality show: Pay or Zap! - for every dollar you owe, you can opt to receive one second of electric shock instead. The power company and you both get a small fee ( and your bill is cleared). So in this case you'd get 40 seconds of non-lethal shock, and we the audience would get 40 seconds of entertainment. I would practice my screaming, and crying- like on a game show- 'exuberance'. If someone were like really extreme, like owed hundreds, they could place the electrodes in a 'strategic ' location. Eah?! Waddaya think?! Good, right?
    Lol. Works for me! Better than the reality in any case. Good work!
    If any they zapped off and left me in peace instead...
    The fact they are picking on me and I have hardly any money either and a disability is just evil.
    Hidden Content
    Theme by Pennywise Purple
    Sugar high of the crystal skies
    answer me says the candy man
    the boat is ready, taking you to candy land sands


  7. #3137
    Quote Originally Posted by James 剣 斧 血 View Post
    Nearly had a head on collision in my driving lesson. I think I'll have my license soon...
    I had a van coming the other way suddenly veer onto my side of the road and the lorry following it start overtaking it on the nearside so the entire road was suddenly filled. Had to stop very quickly. There was street furniture all along the pavement my side and the van had to back up twenty yards , then swung up onto the pavement. Quite woke me up.
    Hidden Content

    A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

  8. #3138
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Australia/Oceania
    Posts
    50
    In class atm talking about forums and advertisements.
    Also suss stuff happened this morning.

    That was unsettlingly awkward.

    All I need to say about it is... They made that decision and now they have to deal with the consequences. lol
    Hidden Content
    Theme by Pennywise Purple
    Sugar high of the crystal skies
    answer me says the candy man
    the boat is ready, taking you to candy land sands


  9. #3139
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    I had a van coming the other way suddenly veer onto my side of the road and the lorry following it start overtaking it on the nearside so the entire road was suddenly filled. Had to stop very quickly. There was street furniture all along the pavement my side and the van had to back up twenty yards , then swung up onto the pavement. Quite woke me up.

    I'm not so sure how I would hold up in a situation like that in a car without dual controls. Sounds like a diaper moment.
    ​[REDACTED]

  10. #3140
    Woke up today and my voice is all screwed up. It's croaky, hoarse, and I can't really speak loud enough. Yaaaay! >:[

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.