So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 311

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

Valentines is men's fave. Just ask.

I thought Pi Day (aka s+bj day) was.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

My appetite is growing. For the first time in my life, I actually have a desire to stuff myself with food. I'm hungrier a lot more than I ever used to be. I want to stuff myself with food every single day -- and I don't care if I get chubby! I've lived with this "I-Look-Like-A-Prison-Camp-Survivor" body my whole life. Let it get chubby/chunky! Then I won't be all skin and bones.

Quote Originally Posted by astroannie View Post
    Lee, do you live anywhere near a Target? GreetingCardUniverse will do custom cards and have them printed at your local Target for pickup. (Or you can get them snail-mailed to you if you plan .... I plan.)
    Thanks Annie. I knew about Leaning Tree, but your suggestion gives me more choices. Few left in my world to send cards to, and getting to the city is taxing for me and whoever takes me, so I'm going the internet route next time.

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I spent the morning climbing around the headwaters of our great river, the L.A. River, which spends most of its time as a meandering ghost-water; a road run-off, trash bin with concrete sides and a bottom, in a place where it rains only on occasion; but when it does, watch out : a giant flush that scoures, ripping and killing all except bacteria and the roots of a few mangled marsh dwellers, spitting all out into the sea.
    What was it musichal said? "With all those brains we paved paradise and put up a parking lot." ~R. Hal Watson
    Ummm ..., better not to get me started Saw a meme about a pirate ship flying a stars and stripes Jolly Roger. I think you can imagine the details.
    Last edited by LeeC; February 16th, 2017 at 06:06 PM.

Site:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JaneC View Post
    Ugh! Spent the day reading a new book and trying not to dive into self-doubt about my book. I put it away almost a week ago and am desperately trying not to open it for a while. I have so many ways things I want my MC to go through but so many doubts!

On the upside, I finished and loved the book I read.
    Write what you care about. Then tweak away till you feel you've done the best you can. I'm currently in the process of illustrating my book, both because I love drawing, and potentially to appeal to more of the video nanny raised readership.

Site:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JaneC View Post
    Ugh! Spent the day reading a new book and trying not to dive into self-doubt about my book. I put it away almost a week ago and am desperately trying not to open it for a while. I have so many ways things I want my MC to go through but so many doubts!

On the upside, I finished and loved the book I read.
    The quote on the top of the page says it perfectly. Forget the readers listening in and just listen to yourself. Write whatever it is you want. It's a first draft, it's gonna suck. Don't worry about it. Editing will come much later. So get to writing ​OR I WILL GIVE YOU AN ASSBEATING!!! >:[

My son's felony charge is being dismissed.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

Three times now at the train station I've had a bit of attention of ladies in there twighlight years...Today one said are you getting the Liverpool or Southport train and then she said pity I was enjoying are chat....Yet to neck a granny but never say never...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    Three times now at the train station I've had a bit of attention of ladies in there twighlight years...Today one said are you getting the Liverpool or Southport train and then she said pity I was enjoying are chat....Yet to neck a granny but never say never...
    Never underestimate a cougar, esc
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content