So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 271

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

Quote Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
    Don't feel too badly, there's plenty of 'stupid' outbreaks with most of us. I've certainly been know to come down with it from time to time.
    I consider it a lucky day when I don't do something stupid on some level. It's like I'm cursed, y'know? D:

My hair is starting to thin out. I see patches of my scalp now here and there.

Damn. : (

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danielstj View Post
    My hair is starting to thin out. I see patches of my scalp now here and there.

Damn. : (
    That's because you need an augmented dosis of cosmic energy to get through to you
    Besides, bald men are very sexy
    BOBO is an abbreviation for BOurgeois-BOhème Hidden Content
    Lighten up, there – things look different in Light than in Shadow Hidden Content

Fact: Bald men have more testosterone. You have easy solution women don't . . Shave your entire head close for a shadow look. That's sexier than hair. Really.

Just got back from a Frank Turner gig in Bexhill 'I won't sit down, and I won't shut up, and most of all I won't grow up'. Yay, great ! !
    Sadly I think I was the oldest person there; what is the matter with them all? forgotten about enjoying themselves ?
    Last edited by Olly Buckle; December 11th, 2016 at 01:08 AM.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

the mob can make a gig better but sometimes you gotta enjoy it on your own terms..regardless..cool gig man
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Day not starting well; burnt bacon, then burnt toast. I guess my most grievous sin was the bacon, but my wife does not appreciate burnt offerings. I'm not sure why, but ever since my retirement I've had trouble waking up.
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

Had to go pee in a cup, and later my jaw started hurting like hell after chewing my lunch. :[

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Shield View Post
    Had to go pee in a cup, and later my jaw started hurting like hell after chewing my lunch. :[
    Okay you got me; Why did you have to pee in a cup? They out of glasses inyour house? And what did you have for lunch? Horse meat?
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

Statistics on the day: Number of books looked up, 6. Number of books located by memory...Lost count at around 200. Steps taken 20,000. Being a speed walking human filing cabinet comes in handy this time of year, but it certainly takes a lot out of you. I don't retain useful information, no, I just remember the weird stuff.

e.g. The guy who was looking for a book of maps, *this big*. It was the deluxe world atlas...We had it, so he was a very happy camper. The grandmother looking for the book about a dog that is going to be a movie. She was looking for the children's version of A Dog's Purpose. The lady looking for the book by the Harry Potter paperback artist. She meant the Amulet series. And my personal favourite today, the book about the swimming unicorn thing. Narwhal. These folks come in lost, but they have just enough information to make total sense.

My last customer of the day was looking for the bible from Star Trek, meaning the Klingon Bible. Needless to say, I enjoy what I do.