So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 265

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

As if I didn't have enough to do, I'm trying to get up to speed with Procreate (iPad app) to begin working on illustrations for my book.

Anyway, some dude supposedly asked the developers of Procreate where they were located. When the answer was Tasmania, the dude asked if Tasmania was a real place. So much for our education system and advanced technology.

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    ...Anyway, some dude supposedly asked the developers of Procreate where they were located. When the answer was Tasmania, the dude asked if Tasmania was a real place. So much for our education system and advanced technology.
    That reminds me of General Jimmy Doolittle's raid on Tokyo in 1942. When FDR announced the successful attack, he said the planes flew from our bases in Shangrila.
    I always wondered how many people dusted-off their family atlas and looked for that location. There are idiots from every time, and from every place. Perhaps there are more here, today.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.

Where am I? I'm blurry eyed from lack of sleep. Yesterday I started reading a book on antigravity and can't put it down.

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

My anxiety has decided to kick me in the ass at the absolute worst possible time: before bed on the night before I have to travel somewhere for Thanksgiving. It doesn't help that I made a mistake at my job today that my anxiety is, yes, still kicking at me about.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    As if I didn't have enough to do, I'm trying to get up to speed with Procreate (iPad app) to begin working on illustrations for my book.

Anyway, some dude supposedly asked the developers of Procreate where they were located. When the answer was Tasmania, the dude asked if Tasmania was a real place. So much for our education system and advanced technology.
    Well, Tasmania is where the spinning wb Tasmanian devil, occasional guest on bugs bunny came from... I mean maybe, right?

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

(Despite having Christmas stuff in the stores before Halloween)
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

Well, I'm just about done cooking the thanksgiving dinner. I'm on day two of this, it's hard when you have to cook for twenty and it being the first time I've cook turkey. But, I believe in myself, and if no one wants to eat what I made (some of my relatives are picky) then they are more than welcome to eat these fists. I am also looking foward to avoiding conversation topics such as : politics, the state of my love life, and other sensitive subjects for a couple of hours. It's going to be a long day.

Anyways, hope yall are having a good thanksgiving.
    Gestalt Prayer
    I do my thing
    and you do your thing.
    I am not in this world
    to live up to your expectation
    And you are not in this world
    to live up to mine

You are you and I am I
    And If by chance
    we find each other, its beautiful,
    If not, it can't be helped.

- Fritz Perls

I finished the last of the wine as the sun set. Time for this one to take a knap. Happy thanksgiving everyone. Im thankful for each and everyone of you. As little or as much as i know about you. You all are a part of my life and im better for it. Be safe and keep being you.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

For the first time in my life, I spent Thanksgiving totally alone.... except for my WF family.. Love you guys to bits, and I hope today was fabulous for each of you....
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

I'd send you some of my wife's homemade dressing if I could - or at least a vurtural (sp?)hug. ( hug)

Dang, can't spell worth a darn. Happy Thanksgiving, anyway.
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?