So... How'd Your Day Go? - Page 167

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

It ended with a question that only I can answer. Float, swim or drown? I've been floating for quite some time and it's worked out so far, but there's a tidal wave on the horizon. It's still a good ways out, but there is no doubt its going to make landfall.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

The day turned out to be not as lonely as I thought it would be, thanks to my grandma who spent my entire birthday with me.

Ridiculously glad to be home. It has been a long couple of days...

Quote Originally Posted by dither View Post
    Lee C,

" Yes dear", oh if i could have a pound for every time that i've said that.
    The wife saw that line over my shoulder and said, "I'll give him a pound." I don't think she was talking about coin of the realm, but it distracted her, thanks

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Just had an artery rupture in my wrist, doesn't hurt but it is a very vivid shade of purple...

Purple is meant to be worn outside the skin. Just sayin'.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

Blog Entries
    After my morning routine, I treated myself to a "Just In" movie "On Demand". "Born to be Blue" about the life of Chet Baker, one of my favorite jazz musicians. I have his music but never knew he was a Heroin addict. A sad ending but his music lives on.

In matter of time, I turned into a shoulder (a remarkable feat). And it's a good thing it's strong. Three friends called with some pretty intense problems each call one after the other. It's a great feeling to be helpful. Also great ready to hit the sack Night all!
    “The man who cannot visualize a horse galloping on a tomato is an idiot.”
    Andre Breton

I learned a new word! (I love learning new words!) I'm feeling gruntled! Why did I not know there was gruntled to the disgruntled??
    TeaLynn

"Don't panic." Douglas Adams
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    This morning started with cold squishie on the feet. There was a puddle in my kitchen. Maintenance got right on it. Other than this things are going pretty good.
    "Sometimes I wish I could stay asleep, not because my life is that dull and boring but because my dreams are just that good." - Mindy Dyksterhouse (MzSnowleopard)
    Admin @ Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    Student @ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content

Nitro drip through my picc again. Crabby Apple from Cross Patch...Grr..