Workshop links

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Workshop links

Workshop links

I'm going to be posting in the workshop during the challenge, but I'll place links to my poems in here.

If anyone else wants to do the same and use this thread, feel free!
    “Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness.”

Day One:

Duck-food & Swans

Prompt #12: Write a love poem to someone without using any of these words: love, like, heart, passion, fire, desire, forever, roses, kiss, dream, moment, together, soul or baby.

Last edited by Gargh; April 1st, 2015 at 09:29 PM.
    “Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness.”

I'm stickying this thread so that it won't drop too far.
    Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone.
    — Robert G. Allen

Day Two:

This Be The Verse

Prompt #9: Rewrite a famous poem as a Limerick.
    Last edited by Gargh; April 3rd, 2015 at 06:09 PM.

Day Three:

Firm

Prompt #17: Grab the nearest book to you and turn to page 129. Use the last word of the fourth paragraph as the title of your poem

Day Four:

Old World Tines

Prompt #13: Write a lullaby.

Day Five:

Such is this

Hybrid prompt from WF#3 & NPnet#1: Look around you and choose an object. Describe it in a poetic fashion so that someone who hasn't seen it would recognize it. +/or Describe something in terms of what it is not, or not like.

Day Six:

Untitled

Prompt #7: Write about today's weather.

Day Seven

Watching: RIII

Prompt #8: Write a 'Persona' poem from the perspective of a famous character.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast