A proposition? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A proposition?

There is also a forum for collaborative story telling if you want to try and drum up interest there.
    Everyone's life is like a story. The problem is few people take the time to really understand their own story, much less bother to even read anyone else's.

Blog Entries
    If one would use their modly power to move this thread to that forum, one would be awesome.
    My favorite word in the English language is "shenanigans." My favorite thing to do is cause them.

Smoke weed everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Deafmute View Post
    There is also a forum for collaborative story telling if you want to try and drum up interest there.
    Wait, seriously?! How did I miss this? Is it new? I've definitely spent enough time just perusing the site to see it if it wasn't. Link!
    Every atom in your body was forged in a star. Act like it.

"No one fears the wolf because he has sharp teeth. They fear him because he uses them." -TheTachyon

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmOvPain View Post
    If one would use their modly power to move this thread to that forum, one would be awesome.
    I only have moderation powers in Certain areas this not being one of them. Also this thread was started as predominately a special RPG. I think it would be fine to head over here: http://www.writingforums.com/forums/...ct-Discussions and make a post asking for coauthors, with a bit more information on the story you are interested in doing. That said, its not a very active area on the boards Seeing as you have at least one person interested already here it might be a good idea to start yourselves a private group and go ahead and begin working while you wait to see if there are any other takers.

I would have been interested, but man my plate is overflowing right now. Good luck be sure to post some of it for us to enjoy.
    Everyone's life is like a story. The problem is few people take the time to really understand their own story, much less bother to even read anyone else's.

Blog Entries
    Mm, the idea is to post the chapters live on the forum (in a dedicated thread). I will do whatever I can to make this happen. I feel this is the perfect medium for it. >>

/Procrastinates.
    My favorite word in the English language is "shenanigans." My favorite thing to do is cause them.

Smoke weed everyday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12