Adobe Acrobat -- Can id do what I need?

Thread: Adobe Acrobat -- Can id do what I need?

Adobe Acrobat -- Can id do what I need?

I have a textbook that is one mondo .pdf file with no indexing. It is all I have for this class and it's nearly unusable.

I need a .pdf program that will let me bookmark specific pages (such as the beginning of each chapter) so I can quickly find sections. I'm not even sure what other things would be helpful in regards to making the book useable.

Does anyone have this and, if so, would it do that? I can get it at a student discount that makes it plausible to buy.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

Adobe Acrobat can probably do most of what you need. Acrobat Pro can do a bunch more. If you just want to bookmark, Acrobat is fine.
    John Oberon
    Hidden Content

The Id is capable of almost anything, but I have no idea what Adobe Acrobat can do...
    A man in possession of a wooden spoon must be in want of a pot to stir.

Are you making fun of me because I'm visually-impaired or because I'm a woman?
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

Neither. And I'm not making fun of you either. How would I know whether you were visually impaired or not?
    A man in possession of a wooden spoon must be in want of a pot to stir.